Chapter 4

I think I felt something. A rush of warmth came over me as I looked at him. He was the talk of the school; his hair his long muscular legs, his everything. Honestly I can't tell you what was more exciting, feeling, or having him be the feeling. It was my last hour of the day in Mr. Wayne's free hour. I took my seat in the back right hand desk in the last row. I usually sit and work on homework or write, but today was a new day. Everything changed once more when I heard him "Pssssst!" "Yes?" I said shocked cause I haven't spoken in what feels like forever.
"Hi I'm Bryan and am well the new kid, look I just was wondering umm." He said with a nervous break in his voice.
"Wondering what?" I said with a smile astonished on how well I was communicating.
"Whats your name? because I saw you this morning in the hallway and you were the only person to not acknowledge me," he said. There was a long pause of silence between us till I said " Well welcome to Western High, where people only care about themselves!" He laughed and all I can say is that his laugh was the laugh of an angle. I smiled again which was really weird cause I felt like that part of me was gone.
"So how old are you?" he asked.
"I'm 16, how about you?" I said.
"Same" he said.
"So what brings you to this peice of shit town?" I asked meaning every bit of it.
"My dad is a writer and wanted a piece of mind and my mom is a lawyer and got a promotion in the city about 20 minutes away." he said.
"Nice," I said then turning my head to see Mr. Wayne glaring at us. I turned and looked back at Bryan and half smiled and whispered, "He's watching us."
"Okay I'll talk to you later.. wait what's your-"Stop Talking!"