Chapter 8

When I got into my car to go home I turned on my radio to hear it playing "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana. I sung to Kurt Cobain's deep mumbling voice as loud and as hard as I could all the way home. See the funny part about my life these past couple of days is that I keep wondering when I'm going to wake up to the misery of life itself. When I pulled into my driveway I saw my moms car. When I got inside she was on the phone in her bedroom talking to Sink, and no that is not his real name its his name from me because all he does to my mom and I is tear us apart and destroy every part of my self respect by just simply sinking us down to his level. I know this probably sounds a bit confusing but he is no good and my mom is blind. See my mom is just another one of those people who believes that there is good in everyone and that she can fix a person well thank god because I have realized that there are some pretty messed up people and I am one of them. She is so blind she doesn't even realize that she is raising just another person who hates their life in the process. I just don't understand the whole yolo aspect of life its just I don't understand why I'm sad when you look at me my life it looks perfect. A house, food , anything I need I have, but I don't think that, if anything its because an actual caring mother hasn't really been a part of this whole process.