Mike x Brooklyn

Hello!

before I get started this is kinda important

So your Brooklyn
Or as you like to be called brook
And in this we do have two of Finns characters
Mike and Boris

quickly a few things you need to know

Like the whole will being possessed and the evil Russian shit never happened so it just normal teens

Ages
mike is 17
Brook is 17
El is 16
Max is 16
Lucas is 17
Will is 16
Dustin is 17
Boris 19
Theo 17
And then everyone else is there original age :)
If I forget one of the kids yeah there the same age as everybody else

El still has that telekinesis shit and hop is sill her dad and she still ain't allowed out
Also this be set in something like the 1980s to the 1990s
I don't know somewhere in the 1900s

Enjoy hunny

Third person POV
(I think that's what you call it)

It was a normal hot summers day in Hawkins for Brook, she was enjoying the fresh air flowing through her hair (ha that rhymed).
She was speeding down her street on her skateboard just having a nice time.

Eventually Brook got a little tired of skating and decided to go home, she eventually reached her front door and could hear some strange sounds coming from inside.
She opens her front door with her left hand and her skateboard in her right hand ready to use as a weapon against whoever might be an unwelcome guest in her home.
Brook could hear grunting and... "son of a bitch" she said irritated and slightly disgusted at the fact that her brother Boris and his boyfriend where fucking upstairs. I mean come on it's her brother.

Brooks POV

I leant my skateboard against the hallway wall and quickly went over to the kitchen to grab a good old bowl of vanilla ice cream, trying to block out the sounds of my brother.
I made my way over to our tiny ass tv that Boris could barely afford due to my parents ditching be and Bor, I flicked it on and began to watch some random television show, and that's when I wanted to fucking die.
"AHHH~ THEOOO" the loudest fucking moan came from upstairs and I was done I'm out. I stood up and went out the front door to go for a walk to let my brother and Theo have privacy to do whatever ungodly thing they are doing up there.

I'm just vibeing walking down an unfamiliar road to fine a forest, "fuck yeah" I quickly made my way over to the forest thingo ready to explore (I love exploring).

Time skippppp

I've been walking for a good 15-20 minutes now and I can see a smallish hut/house thing, I jog over to it getting ready to explore inside then.. 'BANG' a sound of a gun shot filled the air and I immediately dropped to the floor terrified of what's about to happen to me.

Mikes POV

I'm at Els house because she insisted that I came over to suck faces,
After she dumped me at starcort I felt complete and happy again I was totally happy with staying friends with her but... she had a different idea, she begged and begged me to get back together and that went on for atleast two weeks until I gave in to her and began to date her again now life is fucking miserable

"Mike" she groaned into the kiss making me so unbelievably uncomfortable, I pulled away from her grasp not wanting that to happen again. "El" I said getting ready to end this horrific relationship "I think th-" I was cut off by a sound of a gun shot
"Shit the trip wire" I say jumping up to run outside to see what triggered the explosion.

I could see and girl around my age bending down hugging her knees so I ran over to her but she must of thought I was the person who 'shot' at her because the girl jumped up and ran like no tomorrow. Although the person who 'shot' at her wasn't some random person it was her, she hit the trip wire that Hopper set up.

I walked back inside and was greeted by a horrible sight (not that el is ugly just that I don't like her at all and she's just a bitch overall) el in LINGERIE?!?! "What the hell jane?!" I screech covering my eyes "you like?" She said Seductively "NO PLEASE GO GET CLOTHES ON FOR CHRIST SAKE" I raise my voice at the stupidity of this girl, honestly I obviously give of vibes I don't like her, Max even told me that el has spoken to her about me 'not being interested in her' I mean el was right she's completely crazy I physically can't be with her or even around her anymore.

She came back into the room fully dressed "thank god" I quietly whisper under my breath. "Uh Jane I should be going I don't really want to worry my mother" I say trying to make an excuse to leave, "but your mums not home?" She said confused "yeah but.. I have to call her at five and it's now four and I also want to get ready to go to the movies with Will Max and Lucas" I said rather fast, "oh okay" she said and with that I bolted out of the house trying not to make anymore contact with her.
I get to my bike and leave to go to starcort to meet up with Lucas Max and Will.

Brooks POV

I fucking ran as soon as I saw someone approaching me I still don't know if that was the person with the gun but I wasn't taking any chances, I'm finally out of the forest and back onto the street and now jogging at a slower pace to my house to get ready to go to the movies with Boris as a little 'brother & sister date'.

Time skip to your house

I went inside and saw Boris and Theo on the couch playing some drinking game "Boris get fucking ready we need to leave in" I pause to check the time "OUR MOVIE STARTS PRETTY SOON LETS GOOOOO" I yell at my brother who's attention is fully on me now, he jumped up and went to his room to get ready/just look presentable.

I walk into my room and throw on a super cute outfit:

Just this sort of style because like come on you live with Boris

(If you don't like it's feel free to change it)

I run downstairs and into the hallway to grab my skateboard and to also get Boris's one for him to make time go a little faster.

Okay so there will be another chapter obviously because this was long enough