Chapter one carnival

Sophie's pov(Beep beep beep) I wake up and get out of bed and stretch. "thank god it's Friday" I go to my closet and pick out a purple t shirt and jeans to where to school. I check my phone and see I'm in a group txt with my best friends jack and Leah. (convo L=Leah,J=Jack,M=me)J"hey I found a run down carnival as I was ridding my bike home who want to go to it tonight".M"i would love to go sound like fun".L"idk it's sound like we can get in a lot of trouble".J"oh come on Leah it will be fine".M"ya we'll protect you".L"ok I'm in".M"Ok let's meet at my house after school we leave at dark".J"ok".L"ok"M"ok see ya there".(end of convo).I go down stairs to see my sister.tammy😒. tammy:"you know Sophie you would be pretty if you tried." Me:"I don't care if I'm pretty or not I have friends." I yelled. Tammy:"what ever you'll be sorry though." me:"what ever." I roll my eyes grab a apple and he'd to the buss.
(At school)I meet up with jack and Leah.jack turn around and sees me and gives me a big hug. me:"omg jack what's going on?" I laugh. jack:"oh I'm just happy you agreed to come." He said smiling at me. me:"ok. what's that?" I point to the paper in his hand. jack:"it's our plan to sneak In". Leah:"wait is there police there grading it?"she said worried.jack:"no it's just so no one sees us". Leah sighed in relief ."ok." me:"Leah it's ok you'll be fine."i put a Hand on her shoulder and look at her.leah looked back at me and hugged me. "I know I'm just worried." me:don't be it's ok." she sat down not saying a word. jack:"so have you told your dad yet Sophie?" He looks at me. I look back at him."well he is on a business trip so Tammy is watching me." Tammy is 18 so my dad has her watch me now. jack:"grate now you'll never go." me:"no I get to I told her about it and she said she doesn't care so ya she probably hopes I die on this trip." I laugh and they laugh with me and we go over the plan.
(At Sophie's house)
(Ding dong) "hey come in." I showed them in.they come in my house and rummages throw my fridge.i laugh "of corse your looking for food.
We laugh.jack:"no we are looking for supplies for the trip."his head still glued in the fridge. me:"like what?" I ask confused. jack:"like water bottles food money stuff like that." me:"ok." I help look for supplies. once we were done with supplies we watched tv and waited for dark to fall. It was finally dark so we were ready to go.me:"hey Tammy were leaving now." I scream up to her.tammy:"ok." she screams back down to me.me:"ok let's go do we have every thing?" Jack:"yep let's go." he opens the door and we all grab are bikes and he'd to the carnival. as we were on are bikes we noticed Leah has not said a word this hole time. me:"hey Leah are you ok? Are you still Nervous because we told you it will be ok?" Leah:"no it's just I have a lot going throw my mind that's all." jack:"me to I'm planing the things were going to do." we all laughed.
(At the carnival)
Me:"we'll were here." I get off my bike and try to push open the gates."grate it's locked we rode here for nothing." Jack:" it won't be locked for long."he smears and reaches in the bag and grabs some dikes (heavy wire cutters) and cut a hole around the lock."here try it now." I go to the gate and push it open. me:"yay it worked." we all wakes in to the dark and abandon place.leah:"man it's really dark hand me a flash light." we got out the flash lights and looked for the control room.jack:"found it." he yelled. Leah and I run to were jack was. jack:"here shine the light at the box." we shined the light at the control box. jack flipped the switches and the lights and music came on. me:"yay." I said jumping up and down. jack:"yes come on let's go." we all ran out to see a beautiful lit up carnival. As we got deeper in the carnival we herd voices.unknown:"step right up step right up. you get three try's to soot a head in the basket." one said. we kept on hearing giggling too. me:"wwho's there"? we all turn to look for the people. they walk out and it's clowns and show runners.me:" I thought you said it was abandon jack?" I said scared.jack:"it was I swear." we all were frightened. clown one:"come one don't you want to play it's free for you guys." Leah:"come on guy it will be fun." me and jack:"ok we'll do it." clown one:"yay by the way I'm Lilly." She giggled. we all ran off and played games and rode rides.jack":ok last thing the haunted house".we go to the haunted house and walk through it.voice:"die every one die." Leah:"what was ahhhh." Me:"Leah were are you." We start hearing chainsaws and we start running. me:"grate were lost." As we were running some thing grabbed me and I screamed.me:"Leah." I hug her and look down and she is covered in blood almost dead."jack help me." as we were running some thing grabbed me and pulled me into a room.voice:"die every one dies." Me:"who's there?" As I said I was stabbed and as the man kept cutting me I got loose almost dead I ran to Leah and jack to see jack all cut up. me:"jack are you ok." I cry. jack:"ya let's go." we all ran to the exit and as we were leaving the people ran after me.Lilly:"come back here you will play with us for ever!" We all ran out we got cut more as we were running and one we got out all the creatures disappeared. Voice:"I will kill you every one dies."once he said that we all fell and passed out. Leah:"are we going to die?" Me:"idk." as I said that we all passed out.
ATHORS NOTE
Hey guys I have another book called bullied by famous. it's not as good as this book but I hope you enjoy it.