20

Months have passed, Spencer and Hayley are getting along really well. They did not question what they are, thinking might complicate things between them.

It was Friday in the afternoon. Everything seems ordinary. Everyone is in the flat including Spencer and Cristina.

"Coffee everyone? Anyone?" Spencer offers.

"It's 1 in the afternoon and you're drinking coffee?" Hayley commented.

"So what? It's 7 in the morning somewhere on the globe. It doesn't matter." While sipping her coffee.

Hayley puts her arms around Spencer's waist while her head is on Spencer's shoulder.

"It's 1 in the afternoon and you're cuddling me," Spencer said while grinning at Hayley.

"Well said, Grey." Both of them laughed.

"Are you two together? Like, together - together?" Natalie asked looking at both girls.

Spencer and Hayley answered in unison but with different answers.

Spencer says "yes" while the other says "no." Natalie and Cristina both looked at them one trying to hold laughter and the other raising an eyebrow.

"I should never ask," Natalie whispered.

"I think it's fine. It's about time for these two to figure out what is their status." Cristina replied.

While the two girls watching at them waiting for what is going to happen. Hayley looked at Spencer, trying to read her reaction to the current situation. Spencer looked back into her with no reaction. The other girl can't tell whether she is sad, annoyed, angry, or perhaps happy?

After that long pause, Spencer moved and said "I remember, I need to go. I have better things to do back in my place than being a lazy ass here with all of you. Cris, are you coming with me?" Spencer immediately left without giving them any chance to react.

"Better make your move Hayley, I can smell trouble from here back to the other continent," Cristina remarked.

"You better fix it. I don't want any drama involving my cousin. She is a psycho. You know better. Now, move your crazy ass and go after her." Natalie told her best friend.

Hayley get her phone and started typing, "I am coming over now, we will sort this out ok?"