22

*WARNING!! MATURE CONTENTS!*

As their lips touched each other, they kisses slowly and passionately. It's like time stopped and only two people matter in the world. Spencer smiles while kissing Hayley. She stopped and looked at Hayley with admiration and love in her eyes. She then kisses again Hayley hungrily and with burning desire.

Hayley pushed forward until both of you come up against the bed. Pressing her wrists against the bed, you return her kisses measure for measure. You can feel her pulse quickens beneath your hands. A mischievous smile lights up Hayley's face as she takes Spencer's lower lip between her teeth, a delicious shiver run down your back. With a sultry smile, you tease off your clothing with an aching slowness as you sway from side to side. A button here, a zipper there, revealing a bit more skin every time. Spencer moves to sit up, but you capture her mouth in a kiss. You feather more kisses along her jawline and neck as you slowly lower her back down. You pin her wrists above her head with one hand. You nip at the tender skin of her shoulder, down to her breast, and Spencer shudders, flexing against your grip.

Hayley kisses her greedily, dragging your free hand down to where your bodies meet. As your rhythm increases, Spencer begins to shake beneath Hayley. The moment Hayley releases her wrists, Spencer hooks a leg over Hayley's hip and flips her over. Spencer kisses Hayley slowly, stroking into her mouth as she rocks against Hayley's fingers. Slowly snakes a hand between the two of you, and it's Hayley's turn to tremble. Hayley strives to match Spencer pace to pace, and soon the two of you are quaking as the pleasure rises to overtake you.

Hayley was stressed from her dozes a few minutes later as Spencer cradled her head into her shoulder. Hayley smile as she kisses Spencer's forehead before her eyes close.