Chapter 6

James

2 weeks Later

Jordyn was coming over today for our History project Today.

Mom already knew about her and couldn't wait to meet her, what was really annoying because she usually doesn't get to know my Girlfriends.

Atleast I think she is my Girlfriend.

I don't know why but no girl had this effect on me like Jordyn does, she is the most beautiful Girl I've ever seen.

I know that I don't deserve her but I need her, I want her.

Even if it means to kill, I would do anything for her.

I was so drowned in my Thoughts I didn't hear Elisabeth walking in of course without knocking and telling me Mom was calling me.

I told her I was coming in a minute and Elisabeth just rolled her eyes and left the room.

Of course leaving the Door open like always.

I don't tell her again to close my door when she leaves because she does that to annoy the hell out of me.

"James!"
"Yes Mom I'm coming"

Jordyn

After taking a Bath I opened my Closet to see if something were there for me to wear to James.

I don't want to look to overdressed or like I don't care.

I decided to wear a ripped Jeans and a white Top with some nikes

(Jordyns Outfit)

Then I straightened my hair and did my natural make up, took my Bag and then I was out. I'm very happy Mom and Dad bought me a car or else I had to ask James since Bryson is not always around.
+++++++++++++++++++
(At James's)
James

After cleaning my room I heard the Doorbell "Shit, that's Jordyn" I mumbled to myself.

Mom opened the door and I heard some voices but it wasn't really clear. Jordyn has been many times at my Place but she never met my Mom.

I heard greetings and compliments and then I walked down.

Wow.

She really had a beautiful outfit making her Breast come out a little. But she looked hot.

I felt hit up in my cheeks, I went over and kissed and hugged her while my mom was Mouthing and putting her thumbs up.

I was just smiling and happy that my Mom liked her.

Elisabeth came too
"Hey I'm James's Sister are you his new Girlfriend?"
"Yeah, something like that, you must be his Sister, it's nice to meet you" She said smiling at Liz.

"It's nice meeting you too" she said smiling back.

"I like her" Liz said and Jordyn laughed saying she likes her too.

"Okay enough we are going to my room for studies, Liz please don't disturb us" I said taking Jordyn by the Hand and leading her upstairs.

"Your Family is really nice" she said when I closed the door in my room.

"Thanks, but they can be annoying too"

"Oh James they just love you" she said just being Inches away from me.

I don't wanted to try to resist because I knew it wasn't possible so our lips connected wildly, both of us trying to win dominance but of course I win. She tasted like sweet mint.

She swings her legs on my Waist and I squeezed her ass.

I slowly slide my Tongue in to her warm mouth making her tongue and mine connect.
Soon as out tongues connected I could feel the Electric running through my body.

I could feel the heat rising in both our cheeks.

She broke the kiss knowing what she just did but still smiling at my surprised face and with Questions like why she broke the Kiss.

"Remember, I came here to study" She said winking at me and still laughing at my Suprised face. While slowly walking and swinging her hips and that perfectly shaped ass on my Bed.

Damn.

What is she doing to me?

This can't be mine.

OH HEY GUYS LONG TIME NO SEE! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER AND I WILL TRY TO CONTINUE TOMORROW OR MAYBE TODAY!!!
PLEASE VOTE! LEAVE A COMMENT!
SORRY FOR EVERY MISTAKE!

LOVE
T