Fallling for you ... CHPT 8

Alana's Pov-

     I glared at what was happening and i couldnt just stand here watching this ..

"OKay Madison, you 2 just met each other , and your already about to kiss each other ?" I asked 

    The boyz all looked at me including Ash, Her fcae was bright red and it wasnt embressment.. 

"Listen Al, Im not YOU , im pretty sure if i wanted to i would kiss him.." She scoled. I shot her a gare never have i EVER experieced this with her over a boy...

"You little B..." Before i could cuss that word, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. 

"OKay guys please stop.. Lets just watch a movie or something.." MIkey suggests. I Pushed his hands off me and walked towards the couch. So first well second time seeing them and were already making a big fool out of ours selves , I feel like such an idiot.

    I sat down in between Vin and Mikey,But sadily inearly died on how sqished i was.

"Vinny can .. You..move? i asked. He looked at me and evily grinned. I sighed knowing this kid wasnt gonna move.

   I watched as nick went in and placed a movie in the DvD player..

"OOOOOOOO, what movieeee??"  Louis asks 

" a scray one" Nick replys. Greeat, of course he would pick a scary movie.