Part 7: Problems And A Promotion?

On Saturday I ended up not working, I heard they hired a new girl which was fine by me, I didn't mind. Although, I was a bit nervous since Peniel and I were working until closing time. Skye had the weekend off so I wasn't gonna see her. But I wonder if Peniel will like this change, regardless I still had a crush on him and I felt a bit self conscience about this look. The guys seemed to get accustomed to it already. Mino & Seunghoon still acted like annoying big brothers, Taehyun only spoke to me when we had our sessions, I haven't gone to the YG building yet. Ray said he'd get the final okay from Mr. Yang Hyunsuk. I guess he hasn't seen him yet but I'm not complaining, I've been taking care of the household chores lately so the boys have a little more time to relax and not worry about little things such as the laundry, cleaning, food. I'd make sure they had breakfast before they left and always made them dinner. Jinwoo and Seungyoon helped me with dishes and setting the table up. They still have the bad habit of speaking Japanese when they don't want me knowing certain things but behind their backs I've started to study Japanese and although I'm having somewhat trouble with pronouncing and writing I think I'll learn it soon.

I got ready for work, the boys would be here any minute but I already made dinner for them. I put on the café uniform and put my hair in a ponytail. Although I was thinking of calling up Hyein and asking her to cut the extensions a little. It's pretty but not even my actual hair was this long. I put on some mascara and eye liner then put my wallet in my pocket. I wasn't really used to having a purse or anything yet. Plus I only use the purses for special occasions and even then I felt odd.

I walked out of the room and as I did, the boys were coming in.

Jinwoo: You look so cute in your uniform~

Seunghoon: You don't HAVE to wear makeup to work you know.

Mino: Yeah. You to don't have too. You look fine without it.

And here we go..

Seungyoon: Leave her alone. You look pretty Dani, you're leaving pretty early today.

Taehyun: She wants to have alone time with Peniel.

Mino: You're working with him?

Seunghoon: Alone?!

Taehyun smiled in a teasing manner and walked to the living room.

Okay so now he wants to be a little jokester too? I liked it better when he kept quiet -.-

"I don't know."

Yes it was just Peniel and I.

Mino: There's only one way to settle this.

"What're you talking about?"

Seunghoon: we're coming with you.

"No. Absolutely not! You need to stay home or I'm telling Ray"

Mino: So?

I looked at him. "Oh? Okay well if you don't care about me telling Ray then maybe I should call Mr. Yang Hyunsuk? I think he'll have something to say about that"

Seunghoon: You wouldn't.

"Try me" I said.

Jinwoo and Seungyoon chuckled.

"Dinner's ready. I'll be home around 10. I'm closing tonight." I said.

Jinwoo: Bye Ellie. Have a good day.

"Thank you" I smiled.

Seungyoon: Be careful. Call us if you need anything.

"I will. Bye guys"