Part 9: B.I & Taehyun

"You wanna walk me home?" I asked.

"Mm...well yeah, I suppose I'm asking you that"

My heart began to race.

"Won't you get in trouble?"

He shrugged. "I might" he smiled.

I couldn't help but smile back. "I guess you can, if you don't mind"

What am I doing?! He can get in serious trouble! But I couldn't say no to him...I don't know why.

We waited a little while.

"Come on, this way." He said.

I assume he's done this before?

I followed him.

We got out of the YG building fairly easy, he's like a little mastermind of escape.

He took a deep breath and smiled. "It feels good to get out of there. So which way Ms. Yoo?"

"You can call me Dani you know? Ms. Yoo makes me feel kind old." I said. "Um, well I'm actually kinda hungry, are you?"

"You asking me out to dinner?" He smiled.

"I suppose I'm asking that" I smiled back.

"Lead the way." He said.

We walked side by side. Making small talk. We walked into a pizza place and I ordered a pizza and sodas. We sat down across from each other.

He looked at me. "Thank you"

"You're welcome" I smiled. "Eat as much as you want kay? Don't be shy"

We began eating and making small talk again. B.I is a pretty reserved guy but he's nice to be around, sometimes when he lets his guard down he's actually pretty funny.

"Dani?"

"Yeah?"

"You chose Team A, but why?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Why did you choose to work with them and not us?" He asked.

"Well, to be honest I'm not sure. I kinda just picked, I didn't even know who they were until I got to the dorm" I said.

"Oh."

"Why do you ask?"

"The guys and I were wondering. That's all."

"Oh, well it's not that I had a preference for Team A or anything. I think you guys are great." I smiled.

!

"Is something the matter?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"So do you escape often? I mean, it looked like you knew what you were doing" I said.

"Yeah. I don't do it frequently but every 2 or 3 days I do. Or even when I'm having a bad day I just leave and walk around to get my mind off things. It's hard being a leader you know, I feel like there's a weight on my shoulders and sometimes I just can't take it"

"B.I, I'm here for you. You know that right? I mean it's not just 'my job' but as a friend. You can trust me, whatever we talk about stays between us" I said.

He began to blush. "Oh....well...thanks"

It was quiet for a few moments.

"Dani?"

"Yes?" I asked.

"Um..."

"Hm?" I looked at him.