Luke X ScottishRocker!Reader

Photo credits to @MiscellaneousFan

The music festival... A beautiful time of the year when music lovers from all places and genres can meet and enjoy music.

New artists can try out to preform, you can buy merchandise and meet other fans of your favorite artists.

That's were you currently found yourself, dancing in tune to the song the band was playing, you accidentally bumped into someone, causing them to lose their balance, in the process of falling he grabbed you thinking you'd be able to keep both of you up...

He was sadly mistaken and you were giggling like crazy from all the excitement and exhilaration of all the music... And maybe you had like one alcoholic drink with your friends...

Looking at the boy beneath you, you found he had a sexy half grin on his lips, a messy Mohawk and the most beautiful eyes you had seen so far... They had this pretty spark in them that stole your breath.

"Sorry Luv," he grinned, his English accent beyond perfect "Not a problem lad" You winked back with your own perfect Scottish accent.

In the flashing neon lights you thought you saw him blush as his eyes wandered down your body to where you were straddling his waist.

"Wha's yer name, lad?" you asked smirking at him "Luke. Luke Loud" he smirked back at you.

You recognized his name... He was an up and coming Rockstar, everyone adored him, but you had a secret up your sleeve.

"Y/N Y/L/N"

The shock and awe on his face was absolutely priceless. You were one of the youngest Rockstar to gain near world wide fame after releasing your debut album...

"Your music is amazing luv!"

"Yer not too bad a musician yerself"

You spent the rest of the music festival goofing around with Luke. You even had him play with your band when you preformed on stage...

To him you are the perfect rocker girl... Beautiful and energetic... Flowers in your hair, pick between your teeth, guitar on your lap and a smile tugging at your lips as he called your name before snapping a photo he'd treasure for years to come...

To you he was the most attractive guy you'd ever seen... His care free laugh, they wat his greenish brown eyes sparkled in the sun, how his white shirt perfectly exposed his abs after you soaked him in water on a particularly hot day...

He made you a video of him singing to you while playing his guitar. A smile on his lips laughing every now and then as he changed the lyrics to fit your relationship...

On the last day of the festival you stood at the highest point of the festival wat watching the sunset. You leaned into Luke's chest with his arms around your body. A warm breeze brushing through your hair...

"Luv, will you promise me something?"

He said softly as he looked down at you. His eyes showing nothing but affection and admiration. You couldn't help the soft smile that pulled at your lips as you looked at him "Anything for ye, me dear" you said raising a hand to cup his cheek.

He leaned into your touch softly "Promise me we'll see each other again" he whispered softly, you smiled and leaned up before pressing a small soft kiss to his lips.

"Promise..."

A year passed from that day and you haven't really seen Luke in person... He was on TV a lot since his latest album blew up all around the world... You perfectly understood why... The songs were amazing...

A few months later you got invited to a music awards show with your band since you got nominated. You were talking to some reporters when you heard another reporter ask someone a question about their love life.

You were about to roll your eyes when you heard that familiar voice answer...

"Someone actually already has my heart"

"Is that who the song 'My sweet rhythm guitar' is for?" the reporter asked curiously. You practically swung around and spotted the very familiar Mohawk and purple sleeveless T-shirt...

"Luke!"

He whipped around so hard and fast you swore he had whiplash, his face lit up when he saw you and instantly you were crushed in a hug "Y/N! I missed you so much Luv!" he said pulling back before crashing his lips onto yours in a kiss that knocked out your breath.

A kiss that got captured in photo and internet for years... A photo that would only be topped by a photo of you both winning an award at the show.

For years to come your names were the only things on people's tongues, minds and hearts... To many the perfect love story. The stuff of legends and the cause of a lot of jealousy...

All in all... Going to that music festival was the best choice you had ever made... And bumping into Luke while dancing... Well maybe it was just ment to be...

Full disclosure... I had no clue how to end it plus I managed to badly injure my right eye and can barely see so.... Yeahh...

On another note I wanna start a short story book about characters of my own... Would anyone want to read it?

That's all for now... Happy living and stay safe and healthy!
Bye!!