chapter 3: meating Sherlock

We walked to the crime scene and saw a dead body a guy saw us "um who are you four?" he said we looked at each other "oh I'm Sherlock thats John waston and the rest." said the doctor he pointed to Indy and I "the rest?" Indy asked me "I tend to just roll with it." I said back he looked and nodded "so sherlock what can you tell me about this?" said Lestrade.

"Don't know John what do you think?"

"Um died of injury?"

"Yes maybe that." I rolled my eyes and got out my sonic "Lilly not now." said the doctor I didn't listen to him and I soniced the body "She got shot there you go Sherlock." I said the doctor glared at me just then a car pulled up and two men came out one was really tall and the other was kinda short but not as short as me they came to us the tall one looked at us "Lestrade who are these four." he asked "Oh Sherlock this is Sherlock and John ." he said.

"I'm Sherlock."

"No I am."

"No I am."

"Me."

"Me." I was getting fustrated "No he Isn't Sherlock I'm Lilly this is Indy that is Clara and the doctor." I said "The doctor, doctor who." asked Sherlock I rolled my eyes "ok i think were done here said Sherlock we'll go to my flat." he said we all smiled I looked at Indy he smiled we called two taxi's "um where does he live?" said Indy "221B Baker Street." I said the driver nodded.

"How do you know?"

"It's in the books you should read them one day."

"But I have no time."

"Oh yeah you spend so much time with sexy."

"Oi watch it." Clara was laughing "what?" said the doctor "You two bicker like a old marry couple." the doctor looked at her "Clara has a point." said Indy "thank you Indy." she said. We got to the flat Sherlock got there at the same time as us he Knocked on the door a women opened it "Sherlock who are these four?" she said "Mrs. Hudson this is the doctor,Clara,Lilly,and Indy." he said she smiled "well there welcome in we walked u the staires and went into a flat it wasen't a big flat there was a fireplce and a skull on the mantel a kitctchen and a lot of sofas there was a laptop which I thought was John's and a Violin which was Sherlock's John sat down in his chair "would you any of you like some tea?" she said "I would will there be Jammy Dodgers?" said the doctor "ok coming up." she said and walked in Clara sat down "she reminds me of my gran." she said I smiled "Nice skull." I said Sherlock smiled "thank you it was a friend." time passed and Mis. Hudson came back with the tea the doctor was driking and sat down just then Lestrade came walking up "Thought I find you here." he said to Sherlock "you know where to find me all the time so what's up?" he said "crime scene you coming?" he said "you know me yes." he said John got up then looked at us "You four coming?" he said the doctor smiled "Of course Geronimo." he said "its only a walk." said John "we can get to know each other better on the way." said Clara smiling "Clara is right." I said "Fine with me." said Indy the doctor pocketed his Jammy Dodger and walked to the door "well come on then Geronimo!" he said "who says that?" said Indy to me "It's the doctor sometimes he doesn't make any sence." I said Clara closed the door and we were on our way to the crime scene.