Coffee boy

It was a normal day for John, he woke up early, showered and groomed himself, headed to work, saw the regulars, and has been sitting at the counter completely bored out of his mind. It was roughly 5pm which isn't really a practical time for coffee.

He was starting to lock up, emptying out the cash registers, counting the money, restocking the pantry, and wiping down tables when a raven haired curly lad walked in.
"Uhm I'm sorry sir but we're actually closing.." John trailed off as he noticed how utterly bored this guy looked.
"That's nice and all, but I really need some coffee, I have a 10 page report due tomorrow and I've done two pages." John nodded and walked behind the counter,
"what can I get you?" he took down the boys order and started making it when he noticed something about this fair stranger, he had the most beautiful eyes he's ever noticed. John must've been staring for too long because he didn't notice when the coffee overfilled the cup and dumped scorching hot liquid on to his hand "FUCK!!" John yelled out dropping the cup and its contents all over the floor. He shook his hand frantically muttering "shit fuck shit" over and over as he ran about frantically. "here" the guy said as he took johns hand and placed it under cold water.
"first aid kit?" he asked as e dried off Johns burnt hand.
"Uhm yea third drawer on the left" John said as he squeezed his hand. wordlessly the man took his hand and wrapped it generously in gauze.
"What were you looking at?" John blushed looking at the ground as he avoided eye contact.
"Uhm.. not your eyes?" The stranger let out a breathy laugh, "I get that a lot" he held out a hand, "Sherlock" john took his hand, Sherlock he liked it a nice name for a nice face.

A/N lmao so I know this sucks but like idgaf ATM bc I'm tired and I just want cute johnlock