The Alternate Timeline

Legosi tackled the figure to the ground in the courtyard, pinning his prey down so they could not escape. The only sounds were the nearby fountain and the heavy breathing of the carnivore and herbivore. Drool escaped from the wolf's jaws and dripped on his prey. He smiled menacingly. "You truly aren't disappointing. You are a savage carnivore, no matter how much you desperately attempt to hide your true self." Louis caressed Legosi's face gently with curiosity. Louis took off his shoe, his ankle sprained and slightly bloody. "It's hard to believe that this minor amount of blood caused you to go feral." Louis took off his bloody sock. Legosi noticed the four on his heel. Louis saw Legosi staring and quickly covered it back up. Legosi controlled himself and stood up. Louis looked at him in annoyance. "Help me up! Let's get that hindrance of a goat and leave." Louis said in an exasperated tone.

"I-I don't scare you? Why aren't you scared or mad at me? I almost ate you!" Legosi yelled in a confused state. "I knew you would not eat me. I didn't stop you since the lucky few born with natural innate power should be proud of it and just accept it. You don't. I was not born with the strength of a carnivore! I was born to be trampled and preyed on by those who are naturally strong! But I am not weak. I am not just some herbivore! I will become stronger! I'll become a Beastar! I'll become stronger than anyone else!" Legosi was staring, silent in thought. "You are already strong Louis... You are the leading Beastar candidate in our school... You have never shown weakness or hesitance... You are the leader and lead actor of the exclusive drama club... You are at the top of the class... You are stronger than me, in more ways than you know..." Legosi twiddled with his hands again. "Well, of course, I'm already strong." Legosi helped Louis up since Louis couldn't walk properly on his own. "You must be enjoying this, huh, Legosi? Seeing me not at full strength. Earlier, aside from feral hunger, you looked like you wanted something." Legosi turned away. "I-it was nothing else. I was just trying to control myself from eating you." Legosi did feel something, this want of Louis. He didn't know why or what kind. Hunger? Attraction? He couldn't put his finger on it. The goat student who was with Louis earlier already left, so the two boys headed to the nurse's office. Louis sat in the bed while Legosi sat next to him, sitting silently in guilt. "If you are going to stay with me, you can at least be proper and talk to me instead of ignoring me." Louis said vexedly. "Sorry. Ehm... Are you hungry? I have some food if you want some." Legosi pulled out a box of his egg sandwiches. He pulled one out and offered it to Louis. "I study with Jack a lot, since he and I are the top grades in the school, and he loves to tell me about your obsession with egg sandwiches." Louis lightly smiled. "I've actually never had these before." Louis took a bite. He looked to see that Legosi was already done with his sandwich. Louis smiled. "These are actually pretty good, I might buy these from now on." Legosi's tail wagged. "They are so good. I love them." Legosi also lightly smiled. "I guess this anti-social wolf was not as disappointing as I thought he was..." Louis thought to himself.