The Canivore's Bloody Fued

As Bill was ready to strike with his sword, Louis rushed in and parried it, sending it flying across the stage. "You are enjoying this way too much." Legosi didn't really hear the rest of Louis's words, as he was too focused on his pain. Blood still dripped from his back. Bill ran off frightened and defeated. A single spotlight was moved to the two left on stage. Louis offered out a hand, lifting Louis up to his feet. The crowd cheered. "Guess this makes us even now," Louis whispered to Legosi before smiling at him, then turning to his adoring fans and bowing, with Legosi following suite.

"What were you two thinking?!" Both Bill and Legosi flinched. Louis may be 2/3rds of their height, but he scared them more than they'd admit. "You two fought on stage during a performance in front of everyone! Legosi! You punched and assaulted Bill! And speaking of Bill! You clawed his fucking back! Legosi's blood stained the floor! And when I found out what you two were fighting over..." He held up the vial of the rabbit's blood. "I understand if you feel nervous before a performance, but using the blood of a herbivore as a stimulant is not even close to acceptable, especially when the two biggest carnivores of the stage were trying to kill each other over it!" Louis was in an angry rage. Bill turned his attention to the fangirls and the reporter behind him. While Louis tried to lie to disperse the crowd, Legosi and Bill looked at each other. "Sorry..." Both said at the same time. "Louis sure is amazing..." Legosi thought to himself. "I-I want him... I want Louis all to myself..." Legosi quickly realized what he was thinking and quickly got rid of the thought. "Thanks to your good fortune, I will allow both of you to continue your time in the Drama Club. I better see vigilance and hard work to make up for it. After everyone has cleared out, go clean up your blood off the stage and apologize to the rest of the club." "Y-yes Louis!" Bill and Legosi both exclaimed. "Tsk, carnivores... So straightforward and abrasive... But not you, Legosi... You've been more volatile lately... how curious..." Louis muttered to himself. It was an awful habit of his, always muttering out loud to himself, though it did match his vocal personality. Louis took out his cell phone and called someone. "Hey Louis! What's up!" The voice responded. "Hey, I was wondering if I can ask a favor? Legosi has been acting weird lately and I'd like to observe him more outside of Drama club. Mind if we can set up a study session? I'd like to know more about him..." Louis asked. "Oh, sure. Legosi asks me for help studying all the time anyway. Why don't you come over to our dorm?" The voice responded. "Sure. See you tomorrow, Jack." 

"That was odd." Jack thought to himself. "Since when did Louis of all people want to spend more time with Legosi? Those two are polar opposites... Welp... Meh." "Hey, Jack! Are you done with your call yet?" "Yup!" Collot is holding the tennis ball, and fake throws it. Jack runs after what he thinks is the ball and then notices what happened. He started to give Collot a death stare. "You violated the sacred laws of the fetch!"