Room 701

Louis tapped at the door gently, he brought his laptop and his books to help study. Jack answered the door and smiled. "Come on in, Louis." Legosi was sitting at a small table set in the middle of the room, with pillows for seats. "The other guys are all getting lunch at the cafeteria, so it'll be pretty quiet except for us. Legosi and I were just starting to work on biology for the test next Wednesday." Legosi looked at Louis, silently waved, and went back to taking notes. "I already made up a study guide for the unit so we can quiz each other, and I ordered a pizza. I asked for a random topping pizza just for fun." Louis sat down and took out his study materials and started working too. Occasionally he and Jack shared notes, or explain a topic to Legosi, who was struggling. "Legosi, what is essential for a plant to conduct photosynthesis?" Jack asked. "Water? Sunlight? The soil?" "Chlorophyll is the correct answer." Louis attentively watched Legosi's subtle movements and facial expressions. Legosi was constantly fidgeting, he would tap his left thigh, or his face would contort into defeat, then confusion, then neutral. Louis pondered and silently muttered to himself. How could this imbecilic wolf have gone savage and attacked him?
( Go to 1:31:34. This bit ends at 1:32:18)

With Jack and Legosi barking at the door, Louis was confused to say the least. "What the fuck am I doing here? I'm here for Legosi, but what's the point? He is weird, what else is new. Legosi sat down with two plates, handing one to Louis. "Here Louis, we got a veggie pizza, good thing we ordered two pizzas." Legosi smiled. "That was really cute..." Louis though to himself.