soundtrack

WASTE MY TIME ❘ langston francis

"She dives into my eyes where feelings can't hide."

TONGUE TIED wens

"I'm really bad at first impressions I never know what to say cause I get tongue tied in the brain. can we start with twenty questions? or we can dance ourselves away."

PLAY DEAD wolf

"I play dead when you come around, buckle down so you know that we never gonna try again. bite my tongue, show you love, I know either way I lose so I turn my head. when I saw you out one night uptown I wasn't in the mood to let you down, had to play dead so I wont forget."

COFFEE quinn xcii ft. marc e. bassy

"Is there a reason you won't call me back? cause i wish that you were back in bed with me. the fact you used me kinda makes me sad, it's no question that you're probably done with me."

JAIDEN emblem3

"I'll steal your heart another day and we can live in endless holiday and we can find ourselves searching for the same things. all my dreams, yes dreams, are really useless when it comes to spending time with you. miss, you make all my dreams come true without reason. I wish you were here."

ICE CREAM & CIGARETTES sophia messa

"Never really liked mint and chocolate chip but when you come around I'm craving it. Always in the front of my brain even when you're not in my face."