Chapter 1👑

UAE ABU-DHABI

Nashitah's pov

I just can't wait for tomorrow because actually tomorrow is Monday, l know you guys most be thinking why on Earth will I be happy just because tomorrow is Monday, most of you hate Mondays well I am also among am just excited because tomorrow is my first day at college I can't wait to meet my crazy cousin the talkative Nabeeha and her friends

Oops I just remember I did not introduce my self my name is Nashitah ibn Aaban feroze ,I am 15year Old , I am the third born , my big brother Akhi Muhammad, my second brother Akhi Aayan and then my Little siblings Nathif and Nathifa while they are twins.

My Akhi afdal (that's what I called Akhi Muhammad) is 26years old with a beautiful daughter,the name of his wife is Nafeeserh which means precious, I always call her with thamin (precious in Arabic) my Akhi afdal and thamin have a beautiful daughter Noor I always call her with Noor sagirati

thamin (Nafeeserh his wife)

Noor (his daughter)

She is so cute and I love her

She is so cute and I love her .

Akhi Aayan is 22years old he is so sweet but Annoying he is doing some doctors research that got to do with some disease .
Nathif and Nathifa are 8years old they are also the annoying chickens but not like the real professor Akhi Aayan.

And for my picture I will live that to your imagination. All I could say is I'm fear, flawless skin, a long shiny golden brown
colored hair,with a beautiful blue eyes although one of my ayes changes to orange when ever I get angry or cry, my eyes are big with long eyelashes, I have a pointed nose, my mouth is tiny with slim lips, overall I have a long but tiny face. I'm slim with a tiny waist .I have a great shape despite my young age. both my hands and legs are very slim . I have long legs and long fingers. I'm always frowning , I don't have an innocent face , instead when you look at me you will feel like I'm always ready to flirt.I'm too beautiful that I sometimes feel scared staring at my self in the mirror. Anyway you will find out more about me but before that keep up with your fantasy.        
I am actually getting ready to go out for shopping with my cousin and her friends . well I don't have friends ,I mean maybe is because I stand out among people maybe because of my eye that changes color  (which turns to orange some days, especially when am sick, angry, or I cried).
I sighed as I finally decided on what to wear,I quickly change into my new outfit.