Chapter 6👑

UAE ABU-DHABI

    The darkness over powered her.

Wake up...... Heey....heeey stay with me he keep calling out, but she eventually give up letting  the darkness over power her.

       He didn't wish to see his twin in such a condition, Nashitar closed his eyes with a heavy heart prying and wishing it was a dream, he didn't want to open his eyes, with that he also gave up letting the darkness over power him, letting his emotions get the better of him.

Muhammad was quick to call an ambulance, he ran straight to Nawfal, where he sat down trying to wake Nashitah up.

king, the ambulance is here, Nureen shouted out to his cousin more like a brother and friend, he pushed a very rough man covered in tattoo with a blonde ponytail heir into the car considering he is the only one they were able to cought, they don't want to involve the police men, hence haleefah and Eric need to leave right away before the police men arrived or any other army apart from Nawfal's, with that haleefah engine the car roughly making them disappear into the air as if they never exist.

Nawfal pick Nashitah up ignoring the nurses going straight into the ambulance, before laying her down on the bed, the same happened to Nashitar in the other ambulance where Muhammad sat, Nureen quickly get into  Nawfal's car driving behind the ambulance, He smiled when he saw Nawfal's solders  following  them, they are at least 30 solders following them but then they are let meaning they will be consequences.

They both are in the ICU, the doctor informed.

"can we go in" Muhammad asked eagerly.

"yes you may, but please they shouldn't be any unnecessary noise, the lady is not stable yet...........

"lady" Muhammad asked worried.

"umm yeah......the girl" the doctor assures them.

"follow me to the office, we need to discuss something's concerning her health" he said glaring at Nawfal.

   Both Nawfal and Muhammad just nodded following the doctor behind.

"Have your sit please" said the doctor opening a file on his table.
   they both sat down, praying is shouldn't be anything  worst than serious.

"Nashitar the male one" he asked, because he doesn't want to make any mistakes.

"Yes" Nureen answers his question.

"Nashitah is the female one then" the doctor asked,  looking at another file.

"yh" Nureen said full of annoyance.

"Nashitar is out of danger, though his right arm is broken" he informed them looking back at them.

"should we be worried about that" Nawfal asked the doctor.

"No you shouldn't, he is a fighter" the doctor said smiling.

"and Nashitah" Muhammad spoke for the first time.

" she went into a small coma" said the doctor.

"coma" Nawfal asked, seeing  the rest are still in a shock.

"yes, due to the amount of injury in her body she won't be able to handle all the pain, so adding some sleeping injection into the drip is the best solution.

"get to the point " Nawfal said in patiently.

"we managed to remove the bullet in her stomach, during that process we discovered that the bullet create an  Uterine abnormality - problems with the womb" the doctor said looking at them.