Chapter 2👑

UAE ABU-DHABI

Nashitah's pov

   We all entered as I said my "Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah" and sighed.

"Wa'alikumusalm" he said, with same scary voice that will make you forget about your Identity.

"Have a sit"he said without sparing me a second glance
    I did not answer him instead I kicked the sofas before seating, I mean how dare he keep me waiting like this, he looked up at me and then looked away.

What can I do I am very hungry "ooo where are my things when is this annoying Eric going to bring my things" just at the right time I saw him on the screen inside the door and then the Arrogant Nawfal press a small bottom on top of his table and the door opened by itself again.

"Ma'am here are your things"he said while smiling

"Thank you Eric" I said,he dropped them by the lift side of my legs.

"Ma'am can I please collect your number" what the hell I thought

"But why" I asked

"Because I enjoyed shopping with you,so if you come next time you can call me" he said while scratching his head.

"Enough of The talk pls Eric out of my office right now get lost" said Nawfal.

"But he is right,Eric give me your number instead" I said looking at Eric.

    Or God his eyes are beautiful. He is dress in his soldiers clothes with the read turban, I couldn't see his complete face.

   I quickly collected Eric's number and he was about to leave when his boss called him.

"Take this document to haleefah"

    He is back already I thought

"I will be out in the next thirty minutes"

"Thirty minutes" ok I said that out loud.

"Yh thirty minutes"he said without looking at me.

"When can I go home" I said pouting.

"You remind me of saifa" he said I promise you guys I saw him smiling through his scarf for a second and just like that it disappeared.

Saifa I repeated the name several times in my Head.

Who is she? I asked my self I don't know the answer so I ignored the thought.

And just like that my Phone started ringing.
   Mine is white in color but the phone case I have so many it depends on what I Ware.

I have forgotten to change the case tho because of Akhi Aayan and yh I was in a hurry.

I quickly check the call and guess what it's maleesh.

I "hello maleesh"

Maleesh"hello to you to baby"

I "ooo stop calling me that"

Maleesh" sorry I call to ask you something where have you been*I told you she went out with Nabeeha including staring machine and friends* I heard Akhi Aayan's voice or that was the reason why I called you"

Me"I started laughing or Akhi Aayan is Abeer the staring machine *yes she is the one if not her then who he shouted again* Akhi leesh is he for real"

Maleesh"you don't know, that is what he calls her with, even Nabeeha new about this"

Me"I never new, where are you guys now"

Maleesh"in your room looking for a book in your books shelf"

Me"in my room did Akhi Aayan open my cookie jar*heey I heard that infact I eat it already* Akhi leesh is that true"