Chapter 24

Lauren POV

During the night I just couldn't sleep and I kept having nightmares and in my mind I just pictured the same thing happening over and over . When I woke up Dre was in my room with his head down . I couldn't do nothing but blame him for all of it . Dre how could you ? I told you I was taking a shower . How could you leave me in you house with him ? "Lauren I'm so sorry , if I could change it I would ." said Dre . But you can't , you just can't . I was rapped and when I screamed out your name you wasn't there to help me . I started crying and he came over to hug me but I pulled away and told him to leave as I got back in my bed to cry .

Hours passed and I couldn't go to sleep for nothing , I was scared and I didn't trust anyone . All I wanted was Sean , I called and Called until I was able to reach him on his sisters phone . I told him what happened and the more that I told him the more he got angre . He told me that he was on the way and he hung up .

NEXT MORNING

I was laying in my bed watching t.v to try and take my mind off the situation until I heard footsteps lead into my room . when the door opened I looked up and saw Sean standing there , I got up and ran to him .

"Toot , I am so sorry . I would never....." As he said while I began kissing him . After a min a pulled away and he squeezed me tight . He sat down to talk to me about it but as I talked I began to cry . My mom already made a police statement about what happened . And today we were going to the hospital so I could get checked for any dieses or anything else . After I wrote my police statement they went to Dre's house to get more details .

Sean POV

Since Lauren had a lot on her mind I wanted to take her to lake Lainer so that we can have fun as a couple and just to get away from a lot . I got dressed and grabbed the keys to the Audi and we headed out . While I was driving the car was quiet so I started singing to her and she looked at me like boy stop . She laughed and started to sing along with me . Royal was in the backseat barking along and we were just a sing family on the way to lake Lanier . When I pulled up I paid for us and we walked around the park and went on the water slides / wave pool . As the sun started to set and people headed home we walked along the shore and I pulled out a Promise ring and gave it to her .

Lauren this time when I say I'm sorry I really mean it . I know I take you through a lot and sometimes I make you feel as if you deserve better . But when I see you with someone else I get jealous and I think to myself like that should be you taking her out on dates , having her body , kissing her , you know stuff like that . Lo I promise to be your best friend , your lover boy , you husband , anything you want me to be that's what I'll be except your friend . but don't hide things from me . even if I won't like what your about to tell me just say it . Bae you are my world and is the best thing that has ever happened to me , I haven't had anyone to hold me down like you do and if you need anything I'm here . Will you accept my promise ring and always wear it outside of the house ?

"Yes . Omg that was the sweetest thing you ever said to me . Thank you bae . and I love you too . Kiss me "

After I gave lo my promise ring I picked her up and carried her all the way to the car and headed to "Red Lobster" . While I was driving lo had grabbed my hand and locked it with mines , just kissing my hand and making flartatious jokes . "Bae ." as she said looking at me . "I don't want you to be someone else's , I want us to grow old together watching our grandchildren run around the yard . " Yea , I feel you . Bae trust me we gone make it . I know I slip up and sometimes you slip up but no ones relationship is perfect . Everybody has problems so its just not us .

"Ummhmm... But what do you find in other women ? What make you wanna hurt my feelings for no apparently reason ? I mean you got me but you don't seem thankful sometimes ." sighed Lauren

Lo , I told you I'm here for you so leave all that behind . Trust me , all the lust is out of me so chill and change the subject . Damn .

We pulled up in the parking lot of Red Lobster . I got out the car and held the door open for Lauren as she walked in texting on her phone . I asked for a table and they seated us . "bae , I want the ultimate feast with the shrimp , crab legs , and loaded potato . What you getting ?"

The same thing . Just scampi and fried instead of all scampi .

"Hi , my name is Meshia and I'll be you waiter . What drink may y'all like to start off with ?"

Well I want the raspberry lemonade and a sex on the beach . Lo what you want ?

"I want the same thing , please ."

"May I see both of your ID's ?"

We handed the waitress our ID's and waited on our garlic bread . In the mean time I was texting and toot was snapping pictures of me posting them on IG .

When our food finally came I got off my phone and started eating . Time passed and after being in red lobsters over an hour I was getting sleepy . We got to go plates and walked to the car . "Are we getting a hotel or my parents house ?" It really don't matter , I'm just trying to get somewhere alone with my bae so we can lay down together . I miss that pussy .

"Boy stop !" As lo said laughing . We stopped by here house and she packed a few outfits and some other things . Once she was done we drove from Duluth to Downtown Atlanta . Once I pulled up at the West-In lo was sleep . I checked in us a hotel room and we walked up to the room .