two

- Hana -

"SO, MAKE SURE YOU turn in any sort of creative piece you've written online by Tuesday," I announce. "It will be taken as a participation grade, though I really suggest you put some effort into it."

Making my way back behind the podium, I quickly assemble the brochures in my hand. "I have one more announcement before I let you go. There will be a writers conference in two weeks that will be held here on campus. It's a great experience to meet some professional writers and published authors, and best of all... There's free food and souvenirs." I smile.

"On your way out, I'll be passing out these brochures that have a lot of book recommendations from myself and the literature department. Hopefully you can get some inspiration if you ever feel stuck writing."

"Alright," I sigh, "that's all I have for you today."

Heading towards the double doors, I watch and wait as all the students gather their belongings. As they neatly file into a line, I begin to pass out the brochures, saying my thanks and goodbyes to each of them. Out of the corner of my eyes, I glance over at Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook lingering in front of the podium, chatting amongst themselves. Despite being such well-known people, I wonder why they've decided to physically attend university. I mean, an hour and a half ago, there were so many female students squealing and fawning over them. It seemed like too much to bear. On the other hand, I'm not really one to talk since I exploit myself on the internet for attention and financial gain.

As the last few students left the lecture hall, I headed back over to the podium where the three of them stood waiting, several extra tri-folds still in my hands. Fixating a slight smile on my face, I greet them once more, microscopically bowing. "Hello again," I grin, setting down the brochures behind me on the podium. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

"Well, first," Taehyung spoke up, "I would like to say I really enjoyed your lecture. You explained everything so well and I feel like I understood everything."

"I'm glad you enjoyed my lecture."

"A-Also..." Digging into his cross-body, chestnut satchel, he fishes out a copy of my first published novel, "Sweet Alyssum," along with a black ballpoint pen, my eyes widening in response. "I'm a big fan of your book, so I was wondering if I could have your autograph."

I chuckle under my breath, an unexpected smile now slapped on my face. "Of course," I laugh, taking the book and pen into my hands. Upon opening it, I begin to sign the title page, adding a short note as well. "I'm surprised. I didn't really expect someone famous to read my book."

"As strange as it sounds, I'm very much into romance novels, and I really loved yours!"

"Thank you so much. That means a lot to me." Closing the hardcover, I hand back the book and pen. As I reach back on the podium to grab a few brochures, I hear Taehyung read my signature and note aloud.

"Sweet Taehyung, thank you for reading my book. Love, Kwon Hana."

I giggle, immediately handing each of the boys a tri-fold, "Yah, why did you read it out loud?"

As Taehyung and Jimin laughed to themselves, I head back around the back of the podium, grabbing my messenger bag off of the leather stool. After packing the leftover brochures, I hang the strap over my right shoulder. "Well, I have a meeting to attend to soon. I'll see you guys next week."

"Yes, seonsaengnim," said the three of them, bowing towards me.

Waving goodbye, I head out the double doors, and instantly, I'm met with a large crowd of anticipatory female students.