four

- Hana -

"JIMIN-SSI?" I SAID ALOUD.

I watch as his face whips towards me, closing the passenger door. "Ah! Hana-seonsaengnim!" he grinned, waving his arm.

Tucking his hands away into the pockets of his leather jacket, he pranced over to me, the distance between the two of us diminishing. And to think I wouldn't have to meet anyone on my day off...

"How are you?" I smile wryly.

"I'm good!" he beamed, stopping only a mere several inches away from me. "I heard the coffee here was really good, so I wanted to try it."

"Jimin-ah, where are you?" I hear. Taehyung? Jungkook? Configuring the voice in my head, it didn't seem as if it were either of them.

His crackled steps on the asphalt neared the two of us, and peering out from the other side of the black van, his expanded eyes immediately met with mine.

"Hoseok hyung," Jimin said in reply, "this is Hana-seonsaengnim. The three of us are in her lecture."

"Oh! I've heard a lot about you!" he smiled. Alongside his yellow hoodie, pale denim jeans, and clunky white sneakers, his whole personality seemed quite bright. "I'm Jung Hoseok."

"It's nice to meet you, Hoseok-ssi," I extended my free hand out towards him, my voice rather formal. As I drink in his presence, the corners of my lips curve upwards. I tread lightly with the conversation. "Do you go to university here too?"

"Yes, I do," he replied, taking my hand in his with a slight bow.

"He's another one of our members," added Jimin.

"Ah, really? How many more do I need to meet?"

"Three more, seonsaengnim!"

The three of us share a laugh.

I knew that. I actually did quite a bit of research after I met them. How many members they had, all of their names, their net worth, and I even learned a few interesting facts about each of them. Later that night, I brought them up during my livestream. Luckily I didn't say much about them. I should probably keep my mouth shut.

"So, what are your plans today, seonsaengnim?" Jimin inquired.

"Well, I'm going to do some work at home, then I have a meeting with my editor," I sighed.

"Wait, are you going to publish a new book?"

"I plan to, yes."

"I'll make sure to tell Taehyung."

"Is she also the author he's always talking about?" asked Hoseok, his brows furrowed.

"That's right."

"Wah, he's going to be so excited. He really likes you!"

I giggle under my breath, "is that so?"

"Right! But, don't tell him I told you."

Ah, the feeling of another man falling underneath my spell. Especially one that many other girls fall for. My inner goddess is rejuvenated.

I nod, biting down on my bottom lip in hopes to calm her down.

"Well, I'll be on my way," I said, strolling past Jimin toward the driver's side of my car.

"Wait, seonsaengnim, this is your car?" he asked, apparently shocked.

I tautly scratch the back of my head with my free hand, also taking in the sight of my sleek, black Mercedes coupe. "A-Ah, y-yes," I stammer, forcing a smile on my face.