14

14

Everything is going smooth, and 4 years na kami ng Hades. Our graduation is coming.

Kasama ko si Hades para sa pictorial and last , last week pa tapos ang exam namin.
And congrats to my self for being the Summa Cum Laude for our batch..,

"Now lets hear the speech of Tatriana Beatrix Fuego, our Summa Cum Laude." Pagkarinig palang ng pangalan ko ay nagsimula na akong maglakad papunta sa stage.

I face the crowd and smile proudly.

"A very good afternoon to everyone.  First I just want to congratulate everyone , we did a very  great job.- This is the moment we've been waiting for. From students to being a grown adult I  just want to sincerely say it again, Congratulations to my fellow graduating. As I say my speech allow me to voice out everyone's thinking. We want to say our genuine appreciation to our love once. It would be our hard work on study but thank you for everyone's support. To our professor, friend and love .
And to you thank you, thank you for not giving up. Many cried, many got worried that they might failed the last sem.
Many memories is made that would be our greatest treasure. Being in college we learn not just to work harder but also smarter.  And may we apply everything, and to end this I'll be expecting Réunion 6 years from now,and may the event filled with successful professionals. Thank you" I end my speech with a bow and saw my parent clapping and smiling at me. I've never felt this overwhelmed before, my eyes get teary as I saw Hades and Calley, Calley whisper 'I'm so proud of you babe' as I walk down the stage.

My mom kiss me and dad hugs me.,

We are in a restaurant booked by my father, he also invited Hades and Calley which agreed .

"Hi hija, its been what since last I saw you." mom said and made beso with Calley.

"Hi hijo" , he also hug  Hades and father pat Hades shoulder.

Nung Second Year namin ni Hades pinakilala ko siya sa parents ko and they welcome him naman. And now they quite close.

After giving respect to my parent, he saw me being ready to pull the chair and to sit. But  on his fast reflex he move it first before I can almost do it. Narinig kong nag-sana-ol si Calley, I laugh a bit.

They talk about bussiness, more like father and Hades. As I say their close maybe because father was disappointed that Kuya didn't choose what my father plan on him which is taking our company thou, he chose to pursue his doctrine. He is now a resident in a US hospital ang soon to move in to the Philippines. He never hated my brother guess hes the favorite but sucks on them, I am kuya's favourite person so.

Anyways, my father love taking about bussiness with Male but not with Female very Misogynist.

Our dinner went fast, were done in our half quite dinner.Or maybe I was the one who've been quite as they talk on each other, Calley with mom, and Dad with Hades.

Calley went first for they also have family dinner daw.

Nasa sasakyan kami ngayon ni Hades. And pinagpaalam niya ako na we would be going on a bar my parents agreed and say if masyado na daw late I can stay at Hades condo.

"Hey, I hope you wont feel uncomfortable with my friends babe, Vanny would be their." Hades said

" Yeah sure, im fine really."

" I just noticed you're to quite a while ago. Hindi naman mabaho hininga mo." Sa yamot inalis ko ang isa niyang kamay na nakapatong sa hita ko pero he put it back.

" Really Hades,  just so  you  know I use your favorite mint scent of me, the strawberry ." I tried teasing him.
Gumana naman dahil napapunok siya.