~8~

I giggle a bit, still dazed.

"Sorry. I have to clean up." I explain and they nod. They back up and I wobble to the closet with the blanket wrapped around me. I grab a pair of black leggings with side pockets, a white tank top, and a dark green over-sized flannel. I walk to the dresser and pick out a pair of black socks, a red thong and a black bra. I hear an couple of intakes of breath and look over, seeing Hayden and Micah looking at my undergarments.

"I won't be able to focus if I know you have those on all day." Micah whines. I let out a laugh and walk to the bathroom, dropping the blanket into the laundry basket before going inside and locking it. I make sure to secure my hair in a high bun before I turn on the shower and hop in, washing my body quickly. I hop out after 10 minutes and dry myself off before trying my best to comb my hair and put it in 2 simple braids that reach mid-back. I dress and put deodorant on. 

I go out to see the guys not in my room. I feel a weird pang of dissapointment and look out the window. Their car is still here- which turns out to be a white Ford-f150. I hear my phone buzz on the nightstand and see it's plugged in. I stroke the familiar matte brown case and turn it on. I see a bunch of notifications from Tiktok. I swipe it open and see that my first dance video went viral. I look at it, making sure my titties weren't out or anything like that, and see nothing of the sort. There were over 500 comments! I look at the top comments, which are asking me to dance more or do a tutorial.

The video was me in my old school's dance room, which I regularly snuck into to teach myself to dance. I was in a white floral crop top and some sweats. I was dancing to Loui- Shake Dat, and from rewatching it and reading the comments, it seems like I was showing the public that my hips DON'T LIE. Some of the comments even featured the cake emoji and I silently giggled. I look at the clock and see it's only 6, and that I have around 40 minutes before I go to school.

I scroll through the app, looking and seeing a lot of people dancing to K-Camp's- Lottery. (renegade dance). I watch a couple videos of people doing it and repeat the dance moves until I can get it down without messing up. I click the little video icon and hit the ten second timer. I do it until I accidentally forget when to hip bump. I redo it and mess up at that part again and vow to only do it one last time. I do it and it looks fine to me. I upload it and put my phone back in my pocket.

I throw on my backpack and remember I forgot to do my homework- even though I know everything in my classes. I stop at my door and look at my two shoes, my black Nike's or my small wedges. I throw on the Nike's and rush down the hall and into the kitchen, where I see my grandparents making something at the counter and the guys huddled around the kitchen table around a computer while taking notes on paper. I go over and kiss my grandma and grandpa on the cheek.

"Good morning." Grandma says.

"You're in a good mood this morning." I smile, feeling bright that morning. I see my grandma flipping a spinach, cheese, and mushroom omelette and thank her. I sit on the kitchen island and wait for the omelette to be finished. I feel my phone go off and vibrate against my thigh and look at it. A bunch of notifications and a text- from my mom.

Have a good second day, tell me what happens. :)- Mom Sent at 6:10

Will do. Sent at 6:10

I give her the same response, still kind of upset that I'm here without her. I thought about telling her about the mate situation but ended up not wanting to worry her or anything like that before she goes to work.

"Here you go." Grandpa tells me and slides the plate down the island. I grab it and dig in. The guys are still having their hushed conversation and I don't look back. I think about how stupid I probably sounded and blush at the memory. I pull out my phone again and look at the incoming notification from my new video. It already has over 1k and I posted it ten minutes ago. I didn't put a caption on it either.

I finish the omelette and put the plate in the sink. I look at the oven clock and see it's now 6:45. "Got to go." I say over the last bite of the omelette and head towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Micah asks without looking up from his paperwork. I swallow.

"School." I tell him.

"We're taking you." He says.

"It's fine. I can walk, you guys looks busy anyways." I was never inconspicuous of my feelings.

"We're taking you." Dallas chimes in.

"I have to go in early. My schedule is screwed up." I explain and reach for the door handle. Before anyone can say anything I open the door and rush out. I'm walking through Main Street when I hear a diesel car behind me. It doesn't phase me and I keep walking. I can hear the brakes of the car right next to me and that's when it begins to scare me. I don't turn around but instead look across the street and the alley across the street. 

"Babydoll get in the car." Micah's voice speaks up behind me. I take a peak back and see the white truck following me slowly, cars passing by and passengers looking at the commotion.

"I'm fine." I tell them, weaving past the people who are stopped on the sidewalk watching us.

"It wasn't a request." Hayden growls from the back seat. "Either you get in here of your own free will or we'll put you in here ourselves." Well that doesn't sound like much of a choice. I huff and turn back, opening the back seat before throwing my backpack and myself on the seat. Hayden reaches past me and pulls the door closed, giving me a serious look. 

He pulls me by the shoulder so that we're hip to hip.

"Babe do you even know where the school is located?" Dallas questions from the drivers seat. I blush and look out the window, noticing that Micah has to go back the way I came to take the correct turn. Jonah sighs and turns on some music that sounds like 90's alternative and starts humming along. The next song comes on and I start to join in humming. It was Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day. I look out the windshield and see we're at school. I look at the clock and see it's 7:15- only 15 more minutes until school started.

"Shit." I say as the song ends. Jonah parks at the front and gets out. Micah gets out second and helps me out. I send him a quiet thank you and grab my backpack from the ground- still not quite forgiving them for ignoring me this morning. I sling it over one shoulder and look around the parking lot. There are a couple of people staring open-mouthed and whispering. I duck my head and go towards the doors. The guys quickly catch up to me and Dallas takes my hand

"Hey, what's up?" He questions. I head towards the front office with the rest of them in tow and I see Harper look at me confused before a look of shock comes over. Jonah opens up the door and ushers me through first and she bows her head in respect.

"Alphas." The guys hum in approval and we come up to her. "Wha- what can I do for you?" She asks, looking scared. "Luna." She adds after looking behind me.

"I just need to switch my classes." I tell her soothingly.

"Of course." She starts clicking on her computer and shows me the computer. "These are your classes, correct?" I nod. She asks me what classes I need to switch and I tell her all of them except Intro and Gym. She looks panicked.

"I- I'm sorry Luna. I'll have to ask Principal Law. I can probably switch your Chemistry class and move you to Physics, but the English and Geometry class is a different story." She bows down again and one of the guys growl in disapproval. Tears start gathering in her eyes.

"You can leave." I tell the guys as I turn around. They look at the clock and grumble. Hayden gives me a quick peck on the cheek and Jonah kisses my hand. Dallas squeezes my hand and Micah pulls me into him, sniffing my shoulder. They all walk out together and I turn back around.

"I can probably keep the English class, but I know all the things my teacher is talking about in geometry." I explain to her.

"Okay, let me just put that down, and I'll send you to physics." She prints out my new schedule and hands me it. I send her a bright smile and walk out. I find the classroom after around 5 minutes of searching and push the door open.