1

italics = korean :>

+

"johnny!"

"what is it mom!" johnny yelled from his room. "can you come here, please? i need you to do me a favor!" his mom responded. johnny sighed, getting up from his bed to walk lazily to the kitchen.

johnny walked in, "yes mom?" his mom turned to him with a smile. "there you are! there are new neighbors, and i want you to give them these!" his mom said, holding a box of korean ice cream bars.

"mom!! these are my favorite, i just bought these yesterday!" johnny whined. "if you got them, then buy them again yourself. be nice johnny, and also they're korean." his mom said in an excited tone.

"ugh, fine." johnny sighed taking the box. "i'll be back." johnny said as he slipped on his shoes and walked to their house. there were still boxes outside that had not been loaded into the house yet.

johnny really didn't wanna do this, but mom's orders were mom's orders. he walked up the porch to knock on the door. he heard a woman in korean call out a boy's name to go answer the door.

then the door opened, and it showed a short boy a little younger than johnny himself. "hello?" the boy spoke. johnny wouldn't deny, he was very cute. "oh hi." johnny said awkwardly, with a weird smile.

"uh, i'm your neighbor from next door. my mom wanted me to give you these as a welcome gift." johnny said, as he handed the box of ice cream bars to him. "yo, i love these! thank you." he smiled.

"we moved here from canada, these are hard to get there."  he said as he looked at them. "well, i hope you enjoy them." johnny responded. "are you korean too?" he asked and johnny nodded. 

"i'm mark. i'm going to be a freshman this year." mark introduced himself. "johnny." johnny said, loosening up a little. "you're really tall...you're a senior probably." mark said, looking up and down.

"i am. you're a good guesser." johnny chuckled. "well, i should go now. i'm helping my mom make kimchi. thank you for the ice cream." mark giggled. "no problem." johnny responded with a smile.

+

school was not johnny's forte.

though he was very adequate in school, was smart, and didn't fail any classes he really disliked the idea of having to wake up at six-thirty-am to go to school every day. the idea was very stupid to him. 

he groaned, as he woke up shirtless, his hair messy, with loose grey sweatpants. (whew!) he got out of the bed, walking straight to the bathroom to see what was so god awful about him this morning.

he washed and rinsed his face, brushed his teeth, and got into more appropriate clothes for school. after changing, he sprayed some cologne and finally observed his look in the mirror one last time.

after he got done with breakfast and all that, he grabbed his bag and was ready to head out and get in his car to drive to school. as he walked out, he saw mark who was waiting at the bus stop patiently.

mark then saw him and waved with a small smile. "do you want a ride?" johnny asked. mark felt his ears go red, "u-uh...are you sure? i don't wanna intrude.." mark said awkwardly. "get  in." johnny said.

the canadian walked over to johnny and got in the front seat. "are you excited for your first day in school in america?" johnny asked as he started the engine. mark shrugged, "i guess so. a little shy though."

"that's fine, freshmen year is always really new." johnny replied, as he pulled out of the driveway. "why did you move to america?" johnny suddenly asked. "my dad got a job here." mark replied.

"oh i see." johnny said in response. "well let me just tell you physics is ass, so you're gonna hate it big time." mark groaned, "i hate science." johnny laughed softly at the boy's frustration. "we all do mark."

+

im scared this is my first johnmark story