Chapter 2: Love Discovery

After the day they talked about love, I asked myself... What's the purpose of love? How does it feel being in love? How my friends found their love? Or I'm just an aromantic person?

[First week of class 8th grade]

Maybe it's a good time to change my way of personality and associate with my new classmates. But then before we went inside the classroom. We've been asked to fall in line in the corridor, and once your name is called by a teacher, you will be assigned where you're going to sit. There Yuuki and I meet again. Yuuki was my classmate before, we were in 5th grade during Primary School, and we've become close friends, and that time, together with his relative named Charmaine, they always play Vanguard and Yu-Gi-Oh a card game, and she felt comfortable to bond with Yuuki. There also meet Rhille. At first, I didn't think we might be friends because I'm always happy and noisy at some time. But since I know Yuuki before, we played League of Legends together with his new friends too. It was fun because playing with a person that you know already and having fun together makes me feel so glad. One day, Yuuki friends invited me to play League of Legends because they knew that I always play Katarina (My Main Champion) so good and they knew that I always ensure that once she play Katarina, it's a sure win.

"Hey Aika! Do you want to come with us? Let's play League of Legends?" Ced surprisingly said to me.

"Uhmm..." Ponders

"Yuuki will come too, don't worry, we're harmless."

"Hey! Don't be so exaggerate! I never thought of you as a dangerous person. Anyway, I'll join then."

"Alright, do you best okay? Yuuki smiled at me

"Rest assured, my friend! I'll use Katarina. Let me take the mid lane role."

"I think Aika can carry us." Grins at me.

"Why me? You are also a pro-gamer. You're the one who carried out teammates last time before. Your central role was Top Lane, am I right?" Joyful laughs.

"You're crazy! Just be good at playing!" Joyful laughs.

After the game, while heading back to the school. The topic we only talked about is our recent game. Then suddenly...

"Yuuki, are you going to Joseph's birthday celebration?"

"Yes, our house is just near them. Are you coming? We will play again with Joseph later."

"I hope they will allow me because, as you can see, our class dismissal is at night and sometimes around 8:00 PM we will still be able to leave. I will probably not be allowed to, but I'll try to say goodbye to my dad."

"Your dad will allow you that promise! We will wait for you at the Minute Burger."

"All right, I'll hurry but, please give me 10 minutes, if when I'm still gone, which means I'm not allowed. I'm sorry in advance!"

"What a pity! We will still play today. Time is running!."

"Are you serious? Good luck if there is a computer shop open at night." Smirks

"We have it! We are close to the computer shop, and there is no curfew, they are also open 24 hours."

"Wow! All right, just wait for me. I'll run right away!"

I run fast as I could, and my father permitted me to attend a birthday party for my classmate yet, my father gave me a time limit to be stayed in. As I remember that they said they're waiting for me for around 6 minutes already so, I sprint again fast as I could see my classmates encore. But then, I made it to attend a birthday party for Joseph.