Chapter 1: Apprehension

[First day of class during my 7th grade Junior High]

The first day of class and of course diffidence will lead there and it is inevitable to my shame, I seem to be unable to cope with my classmates because my siblings say I must associate with anybody else so it's the way to survive my high school journey but not in the way of using people just to achieve a paper works or projects. And it's good that I still have my friend here Aemie this Grade 7 so it won't let have much trouble getting along since we've been together since elementary.

Wind rustling

"Oh my gosh Aemie! This is it....." Hugs Aemie  "The beginning of our High School Life." I said to Aemie.

"Just calm down!" Aemie said.  "And we will have a new friend." Aemie taps my shoulder gently.

"Knowing me." Taps my chest. "I'm kind of an introvert because I'm just shy. After all, I don't know if they will accept my personality." With skeptic expression to Aemie.

"What are you thinking?" Aemie asked. "Do you always overthink even now? Also, avoid overreacting." Grunts

"You know me well, and you know I really can't avoid overthinking."

"I don't know?" Aemie shrugs.  "I think it just depends on who has a good relationship." 

During the 2nd week of class, there is a class election here that will determine who will be the Class Officers and I don't want to be part of any of the Class Officers because of their craziness. Then I have no choice. They elected me to be a part of Class Officers until then I become part of a Classroom Officer. After two weeks, Aemie has a new friend, and her name is Teiyo. I don't mind her at first because she acts too awkward and it's good to find a new friend instead of being alone. But one day, Aemie approaches me to introduced Teiyo while I was doing some school work.

"Aika, let's go to my house!" Aemie said.  "I'll bring Teiyo with me." Smiles

"Huh? I surmise "Why? What are we going to do there?"

"Uhm, nothing!" Aemie's eyes turned widely. "Just hang out, like that!"

"All right! But I'll go home right away because I'm sure my mom will look for me because she knows my schedule."

"It's alright! As long as we go straight to my house after class." I Nod to Aemie.

Then in the 2nd quarter, Aemie had a weird idea. Since Aemie's house is near Greatland there we always hang out every after class. Then Aemie just took a picture of me and Teiyo together while talking something about personal lives and shipping us and she just called us Baeron because she reads sorts of MANGAs like 'Yuri' and my reaction was like "Oh my God!" I wasn't aware of having a tandem name but this makes me so embarrassed, so cringe.

"Aemie, what are you doing?" I asked "What are you laughing at?"

"I know you guys are the same girl but, there's something I can feel that you guys are sisters?" Aemie's sinister laugh.

"Aemie quit playing stupid! Stop making an issue towards Me and Teiyo or I'll slap your face." Slightly cringe expression.

"Fine! I will stop now. You're so cute!" Laughs on her statement.

Our friendship is making stronger until now. But what makes me stronger is my confidence, I fight over my diffidence just to sing and perform.