You can not pick a mood.

You moved from you numb state to the knocks on your door, "Hey (Y/N)! Please come out I'm really worried... and there's a new island open I was think we could explore it together! And kazuichi said he would make a way to tie up Nagito, if that made you more comfortable."
You opened the door and pulled Sonia in the closed the door, "I need to be honest."
"What do you mean..?" Sonia stared confused.
"Please don't give up on me..."
"I'm not planning too." She held you hands.
"Nagito... back when I was sick... (insert explaining that scene where he pinned you in a closet cause I'm lazy)... I acted like I forgot but I need that off my chest." You looked to the floor.
"I know!" Sonia smiled.
"Huh?" You blankly looked to her.
"Lets find someone to match Nagito with... and find someone for you!"
"Oh... Okay! Lets also search for you!" You smiled.
"I-I kinda had someone in mind..." Her face turned red.
(SORRY IF YOU DONT SHIP THE FOLLOWING!)
"Awe! Who?!?" You got super excited over these topics...
"G-Gundham..."
"Wait- I can totally see that!" You smiled.
"Wait really?!?"
"Totally! Now lets go see if he's on the new island!" You held her hand and make your way towards the new island.
"Your mood changed fast..." She giggled.
"What can I say? This is my thing!" You rubbed your neck with your free hand.

After awhile of looking around the new island, you found Gundham Tanaka himself!
"Go talk to him!" You lightly pushed Sonia.
"O-Okay!" She walked over to him while you sat on a bench near by... slightly stalking them...
"Hey (Y/N)!" Hajime walked over to you.
"Oh hello Hajime." You replied.
"Wanna spend some time with me..?"
"You wanna spend time with me..?" You repeated slightly shocked.
"Yeah!" He smiled.
"Oh... sure!" You slightly smiled.
You and Hajime looked around at some of the rides and games on the island. I think me and Hajime grew a little closer today.
"This was actually pretty fun!" Hajime said.
"Oh Yeah! I've never really done something like this before.." You smiled awkwardly.
"Before we leave the island, let's do this again!" He smiled.
"Oh, totally!" But who knew if you would be able too...
"Well I'll see you later (Y/N)!" He waved and walked off.
Slightly after you heard Monokuma tell us to head to the rollercoaster... something told me this wouldn't end well. You slowly headed over there... it's not like you had much of a choice. Slowly the others showed up and we were told to get on the ride. Hajime & Sonia in the front then Kazuichi & Sonia, Gundham & Fuyuhiko, Nagito & Akane, You, and lastly Nekomaru. At first the thought crossed you mind this might just be for fun... but that did not last long.