Chapter 18: Saving Arendelle

Saving Arendelle and freeing the forest coming right up!

The epic scene in the movie, it's like the Marvel movie but does not have much of fight scenes.

.

.

.

"Anna, I know what we have to do. You go to Kristoff and Sven, I'll distract the giants!" You said to Anna.

"But (Y/N)... you will—"

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. The spirits don't want to hurt me anyway."

Anna was worried about her sister because you were gonna get yourself killed but she then raced away, finding Kristoff and Sven.

You dashed towards the river where the Earth Giants were sleeping at the riverside, your plan was you would distract the giants and lead them to the dam as the giants would destroy the dam. 

The reason why you were pulling your hood up was that the spirits would remember your face and would be tamed, but that's not what you wanted to be. You wanted the Giants to become very aggressive and charge at you.

You slapped the branches out of your way and found the Earth Giants. You inhaled before you woke the giants by yelling loudly at them.

"WAKE UP!"

The giant who was in front of you was still asleep, snoring. You groaned before you inhaled and screamed loudly.

"WAKE UP!"

The giant's brow frowned as he woke up and shifted himself. You pulled the hood higher to cover most of your face, not letting the giant notice your face. The giant rubbed his head but he got tripped by the other giants. He slammed his hand on his friend's head, making him flicker away and hit the wall. 

The giant then spotted you from the other side, you smirked as everything according to her plan.

"That's it. Come and get me! C'mon!"

You quickly sprinted behind the forest as the giant's hand slammed at your spot. The giant stood up, followed by his friend who woke up as well. He roared, making the trees blow to the sides, revealing to you who was running away from them.

"Over here!" You got blown out by the roar, you laid down hard on the ground. You quickly stood up and shouted to them. "That's right! Keep coming! Keep coming!" 

The giant slammed his fist, meant to crush you but she dodged it. The other giant grabbed the boulder and threw it at you, but the boulder flew over your head and smashed into the dirt. You jumped in terrified as she nearly got crushed.

"That'll work... this way, guys!" You shouted and raised your arms up, gaining their attention.

.

.

.

Kristoff was riding on Sven when he heard the sound of loud footsteps, he looked up and met the Earth Giants who didn't notice him, Anna spotted him as she ran and called them.

"Kristoff, please! You need to help (Y/N)!" Anna shouted with a terrified face. 

"Okay! Come on, Sven!" Kristoff then pulled Anna in front of him and rode to you.

.

.

.