Chapter 87

Lee was a mess while reading Freddie's letter. She couldn't wrap her head around the fact he took the time to write to her even though he was in pain... Lee didn't know what to feel about the things he wrote about her and Roger's... well, situation...

Has Roger read the letter?

She looked at Alexander that was sleeping next to her, he looked peaceful.

In the morning, Lee and Alexander packed their things and left for Scotland. She kept the letter by her bedside table in a drawer and didn't thought of it much.

July 1992

Honey, there is a letter for you! Alexander announced as he entered home with the mail.

Thank you! From whom? Lee grabbed the small envelope.

An old friend...

Lee looked at the letter and was dumbfounded.

"from: Mr. Roger Taylor"

Why is he sending me a letter? Lee thought.

Quickly, she opened the envelope and found an invitation.

"You are cordially invited to join with friends and family in celebrating the 43rd anniversary of Roger Meddows Taylor on Sunday, July Twenty-sixth Nineteen ninety-two at three o'clock in the afternoon. The celebration will be at Mr. Taylor's residence, Kensington, London"

Looks like he wants to make amends... Alexander said after reading the card.