TEN

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝗇: I TOLD YOU SO

"𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖨𝖭𝖵𝖨𝖳𝖤𝖣 𝖸𝖮𝖴𝖱 𝖤𝖭𝖤𝖬𝖸 𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖱?"

Nari's mother confusedly questioned as she was doing the dishes. Nari stood besides her to tell her she was expecting company soon. "Oh I understand. You're bringing him here so we can keep him as hostage. Ugh, I raised such a smart girl."

"No, mom, it's for a school project," Nari corrects her assumptions before she could get carried away with ideas making her mother pout. "And I didn't invite him, he invited himself over."

"That's lame," she then comments. "Boring~."

"Yeah, do you think I want to do this as well?" Nari slid the dinner tables chair out so she could sit on it. "It had to be my house," she sarcastically says. "I know he's planning something."

"Well there's really nothing to find here. Unless he knows where the secret rooms are. Other than that this is just an ordinary home. Plus your brothers are out and this Hyunjin boy doesn't know who me or your father really is, so you should be fine," her mother assures her. "Just get this project done quickly and get him out of here — or we can stick with the hostage idea," she quickly adds which Nari replied with a no.

"He's already on to me, mother but not to worry! Miyeon's assisting me and I got all of Stray Kids to think Miyeon is actually Nari so they don't suspect me anymore. Except for Hyunjin a bit but after his visit here he'll realize I'm just a normal person."

"Wait what? Miyeon is helping you? And she's actually doing it right?" She asks surprised.

"I don't understand why you don't like the poor girl. At least she's trying," Nari says. "Plus she's doing a great job right now — just don't tell the others especially Jungkook that she's helping me out, I don't want him intervening with my mission just because his girlfriend is assisting me."

"Yeah yeah, don't worry," she waves her arm around shooing her daughter away. "Your buddy is here by the way."

"Huh-" Before Nari could ask her mother what she was talking about the sound of the front door being knocked on twice was heard. "Lets get this over with," Nari stood up and heads over to the door.

Opening it, Hyunjin was on the other side wearing the same causal clothes he wore at school. "You actually came," She moved out the way so the boy can enter. He enters and immediately wanders his eyes around, looking around to see if he could find anything which Nari caught on and tells him to follow her upstairs so they can get this project over with already.

Entering her room, she goes over to her desk where she had set up the project supplies that they needed and brings them over to her bed so they can start. Hyunjin sits down on the end of the bed as well and looks at the supplies, but in reality he was just thinking. Nothing looks suspicious, it's just a regular house. He thought as he looks around the room. And definitely not anything here, his eyes stop at the bookshelf that he didn't even see that was on the other side of the room making a lightbulb flash into his head. Felix said something about playing with her books to get into a secret room. He was most likely joking around but I feel something strange about this bookshelf, looking back at Seoyeon, she was already starting the project without saying anything which Hyunjin didn't mind as he didn't plan on helping anyways.