December 12th

*Your POV*

"Should I come over to you? Just to check up on you?" you ask, into the phone.

"It's okay.. I'm fine, I just can't dance on stage or run... It's fine princess" he says.

"But I want to.. I just have to do my homework" you smile.

"I know you want to, but there's a lot of traveling.. You sure?" he asks.

You nod, "yeah I guess so.. I wanna be with you.. And make sure you won't do anything stupid.."

"Well I think I am getting better already" he chuckles.

"Don't you want me to come?" you tease.

"Of cause my girl.. We'll pick you up at the airport tomorrow morning at 7am" he says.

"Really? You kidding right? That's so early" you exclaim.

"I don't know.. I'll have to talk to Scooter first baby" he chuckles.

"Okay Jus" you smile.

"Well I love you... Gotta go.. I'll call you later" he says.

"Love you too Jus" you say and hang up.

You just love him. There's no exception. He's the love of your life and he has always been. From the first time you met him at that Christmas thing years ago. From that moment he looked into your eyes for the first time you fell in love. And now you're stuck in this love. You can't escape. There's something that keeps pulling you back. There's something there is too good to leave behind. Every single time you're together he keeps telling you how he loves you and shows you how much you mean to him, but he breaks that moment by cheating on you or something like that.

*Justin's POV*

"Can you *y/n* go with me on tour? I don't know for how long.. But we can like pick her up or something... Right?" you exclaim as you hobble to Scooters couch. "Yeah sure.. We can pick her up in LAX 8am tomorrow morning" he smiles. "How did you know that I was gonna ask for it?" you chuckle. "Because you just broke your leg, what by the way is stupid, and then she's worried and wanna see you.. So I made a plan yesterday" he chuckles and looks down in his papers. "Well okay.. I'll just tell her" you smile and find your phone.

"Hey babe" you smile.

"Hey Jus" she says.

"Um.. So we'll pick you up in LAX at 8am tomorrow.. Scooter already planned it all" you chuckle.

"Okay then" she giggles, "can't wait to see you again.."

"Me neither baby" you smile, "I miss you already.."

"Me too.. Well um I have to pack.. For how long am I gonna stay?" she asks.

"I have no idea" you chuckle, "maybe 6-7 days.. I don't know.." "Um Scooter for how long is she gonna stay?" you ask Scooter. "A week" he answers.

"A week?" she asks.

"Yeah" you smile, "so you have to bring your homework.."

"Yeah.. I can do some on the plane.." she says, "but that's great.. A week.."

"I gotta go baby.. See ya soon.. Love you" you smile.

"Love you too Jus" she giggles and hangs up.

*Your POV*

"Mom!" you call. "Yeah sweetie" she calls back. "Um... I'm going to LAX tomorrow at 8am.. I'm gonna stay with Justin in a week.. I can do my homework" you explain looking for her, "where are you?" "I'm in the kitchen and okay sweetie.. I'm glad to see you happy again" she says and smiles at you when you come into your kitchen. You smile at her, "thank you mom.. He can make me happy and heartbroken.. I have to find out if it's worth the pain..." "Okay sweetie" she strokes your cheek, "now go pack your stuff.." "Okay see ya" you run up to your room and start packing,

*Justin's POV*

"Seeing my baby tomorrow" you write on Twitter happily. Your broken leg was all over the news and you had to make the attention be on something else e.g. that you're going to see *y/n* tomorrow.
"You know you can't walk that well" Alfredo chuckles at you. "Shut it.. It was the stairs not me" you say annoyed. "Easy man.. You were the one to trip on the stairs" he teases. "Stop teasing me bro" you look sternly at him. "Easy Bieber" he chuckles and puts his arms in the air.