December 2nd

*Your POV*

"I'm going to see Justin tomorrow" you exclaim happily. "It's been a long time since the two of you have been together. Isn't it?" your mom ask, "what if something has changed?" You shake your head, "nothing has happened.. We're still happy mom.." "I know sweetie.. I just never trusted Justin you know" she says. "Why are you telling me this mom?" you raise an eyebrow. She shrugs, "don't know.. Just be careful.. You might get surprised.." "Mom it's gonna be fine.. Don't worry" you smile, "he's still the old Justin mom.." "I know I'm just saying you might get surprised that's all... When are you going to the airport?"
"7pm then my flight is at 8:45pm and then I'm gonna be in London at 3pm tomorrow" you explain to her. You know she's going to ask when you're in London. "Okay sweetie.. Then what do you wanna do? Besides packing?" she chuckles.
"Don't know.." You shrug.

*Justin's POV*

"I can't wait to see my baby tomorrow" you exclaim as you run down the hallway. You are already in London. You are doing a concert later so she couldn't come today anyway. Scooter's rules. "I'm gonna kiss her, hug her, tell her how much I love her, kiss her, push her up against the wall and make out with her.. And we're gonna have a wild night" you whisper as you smile.

"Justin it's tomorrow you better calm down.." Alfredo chuckles at you. "C'mon I'm gonna beat your ass in basket ball.." "Nope because I'm gonna beat yours" he says as he finds the game.

"I won" you tease, "I won, I won, I won, I beat your ass.." "Watch it Bieber" he warns you. "U-u-h I'm scared.." "Don't.." "Don't worry it's only for today because tomorrow I'm gonna be busy all day long" you smirked. "Oh yeah I remember you guys.." "Oh come on we weren't that bad" you try. He laughs, "yeah right.. So what do you wanna do next?" "Don't know.." you shrug, "I just wish this day would go faster.." "I know the feeling bro" he pats your back. "Who are you missing? You've got everyone around you.. And you can fly out to see your friends and family whenever you want to" you exclaim, "I haven't seen my girlfriend in like 1 or 2 years.."
"No one" he blushes. "C'mon dude tell me.."
He groans, "fine.." "Um.. You know *y/n*'s friend.." "You used to date right?" you exclaim, "go and get her bro.. She probably still misses you.."

*Your POV*

6 hours to go, before you're going to the airport.

"Hey beautiful" you say into the phone.
"Hey baby.. Do you wanna hang out?" your best friend, Destiny asks.
"I'd love to.. We'll meet at Starbucks in 10?" you smile.
"Okay bye.. Love ya" she says.
"Love you too" you giggle before hanging up.

Then you get a notification from Instagram saying that Justin tagged you in his post. You click on it and see this sweet picture of the two of you. Justin has his arms around your waist and you have yours around his neck. You're standing under a mistletoe, kissing, just like the first time you met. The caption is: "Gonna see my baby tomorrow<3 Can't wait to kiss you under the mistletoe, just like the first time we met:* love you @*your/Insta*"
You smile and like it, then write a comment: "Love you too @justinbieber and I can't wait to see you either it's been a year or two since last time<3"

"Hey beauty" you exclaim as you hug your best friend. "Hey perfect" she smiles and sits down. You sit down as well and look at her, "so I'm gonna fly out to see Justin later today." "How exciting!" she exclaims, "aren't you nervous? You haven't seen each other for like 2 years.."
You slowly nod, "I'm nervous as fuck.. But I know he's looking forward to seeing me and can't wait.. So it's gonna be fine.." "Just call me if he starts acting like an idiot okay?" she giggles. You let out small laugh, "I will.."
You're just getting even more nervous each second. Your thoughts are going crazy about if you have changed too much to be together. If you don't love each other as much as you did before.
"Don't worry *y/n* you'll be fine... He loves you... He's been calling me to check up on you.. He tells me every time that I have to take good care of you and not let you be all by yourself on Christmas Eve.. And he also tells how much he loves you.. He's so worried about you.. If you're getting enough sleep. If you're getting enough food.. If you're being alone all the time.. If something happened to you... He is SO worried about you... And he misses you like the Sahara misses the rain... He really misses you.. And loves you.." she smiled at you.
"Really?" you look at her. She nods, "it's almost annoying how much he cares about you and loves you.. I get jealous every single time he calls me and tells me this.. I want a boyfriend too.."
"What about Alfredo? You used to date him" you ask. She shrugs, "I do miss him though.. I miss what we had.."
"Well call him..." you exclaim. She shakes her head, "no.. You can call Justin and ask him about Alfredo..." "Okay fine" you smile and find your phone then call Justin.

"Hey princess" you hear Justin's voice through the phone.
"Hey prince" you smile, "look I wanna ask you something.."
"Is it about Alfredo and Destiny?" he asks, "please let it be it.. He's missing her so much.."
"It is actually" you giggle, "we were talking about those two too.. And she does too.. She asked me if I could call you and ask about him.."
"Well um.. He actually did too.. You just called me before I could call you.. So.." he chuckles, "well why doesn't Alfredo fly out to see her then.. When you get dropped off he can just get on the plane..."
"Yeah you know who can surprise you know who" you say.
"Or she can surprise him... By flying with you... Then you aren't alone.." he says.
"I'll just ask her" you smile, "wait a sec.."

"What about you fly out to see Alfredo with me.. Alfredo will be at the airport.. And then you can do whatever you want.. You can surprise him.." you smile at Destiny. She nods.

"She says yes" you say into the phone.
"Okay great," he exclaims, "Alfredo is gonna be so happy.."
"I know right" you laugh.
"Damn I can't wait to see you," he almost whispers, "I know it's inappropriate.. But I just wanna push you up against a wall and just make out with you.. I need you in my arms.."
"It's not inappropriate.. I can't wait to do that.." you giggle.
"Well um... I love you *y/n*" he says.
"I love you too Justin" you smile.
"I gotta go princess.. Have some practice to do... Gonna perform tonight" he sighs.
"Okay sweetie.. Good luck.. I wish I could be there to see you.." you sigh.
"Me too.. Well I love you and see you tomorrow.." you can sense his smile.
"See you tomorrow" you smile.

"Okay so you're gonna meet Alfredo tomorrow" you say happily. "I know right" she exclaims, "I think it's really weird."

"Bye mom.. I'm gonna be home soon promise.. Love you" you hug your mom as Destiny hugs her mom. "I know sweetie.. By careful.. I love you too" she pulls away and pecks your cheek. "I will don't worry" you groan and look at Destiny. You both nod and tell your moms that you have to check in now. And that they can leave.
When you have checked in you only have to wait.

*Justin's POV*

You're laying in your bed only thinking about *y/n* and her sexy body. As you lay there you feel yourself get harder and harder. You try to ignore it and try to fall asleep. But the thoughts about her are only getting sexier and sexier. You realize you don't have a choice. Sighing you stand up and go to your bathroom in your hotel room and jerk-off, before going back to bed and amazingly fall asleep real quick.