🥳Party Animal!🤪

I woke up the next morning it was Friday and that meant that the weekend was starting. I was really exited because there was a big party today at Josh the foot ball quarterbacks house and i really wanted the boys to go so i decided when i got to school to tell them. So I quickly got ready and walked to school again.
20 minutes later
"Y/n your late again!"Mrs Pearl yelled
"Sorry i missed the bus"
"Just take a seat"Mrs.Pearl took a deep breath.
I sat down next to kairi and told him to meet me but the lockers after class with the boys.
The Bell rang
I got out of class and stood near the lockers qaiting for the boys..2 min later i saw them walking out and ran up to them.
"Hey guys."
"Hi Y/n why did you want to see us?"Kairi asked
"Soooo i heard there was a party at Joshua house and I wanted to know if you guys wanted to go with me."
"Yeah sure well go right guys?"Mattia said.
"Sure"they all replied
At 3:45
It was almost 4:00 and that meant i had to get my backpack ready bc i was gonna sleep over at Kairi's house and so were the boys.
i got ready a me said by to my dad!
"Adios papi te amo!"(bye dad i love you)
"me too sweetie!"he replied
i got in my dads car and drove to Kairi's house.
30 min later

Ding dong
"Yo i think Y/n is here!"Alejandro yelled at Kairi
"Let her in!"Kairi told Alejandro
Ale twisted the door knob and let me in.
"Hey guys what's up"i hugged Ale and kairi
"Hey Y/n"kairi and Ale said
"where is you bathroom?"
"up stairs the door near my sisters room"
"Ok thanks ill be down in 2 hours"
"Why the fuck do girls take so long to get ready?"Ale asked Roshaun
"idfk"he replied
I walked to the bathroom took a shower and did my make up then i changed into this black skirt and crop top
Y/n's Outfit

"Hey guys what's up"i hugged Ale and kairi"Hey Y/n"kairi and Ale said"where is you bathroom?""up stairs the door near my sisters room""Ok thanks ill be down in 2 hours""Why the fuck do girls take so long to get ready?"Ale asked Roshaun "idfk"he re...

I walked down the stairs and the boys jaws dropped
"What is it bad..?"
"Damn girl" Ale said
"You looking thick!"Mattia replied
"lets go" Kairi said rolling his eyes at Ale.
"Ok i call drivers seat"Alvaro said
"i call back seat!" Kairi ,Roshaun,Mattia, and Alejandro said.
Y/n's P.O.V
SHIT
"I guess i call Mattia's lap!"i said
I got into the car and sat an Mattia's lap AGAIN
40 minutes later
We arrived at the party and i Met this girl named Cristal we talked all night i was having a good time until i got up to get another drink.Someone tapped my shoulder and i turn around.
"Hi" the guy said looking at me.
"Hey..?"i said confused
"Whats your name baby girl?"he asked
"Umm...Y/n?"
"Nice to meet you Y/n" he said smirking.
Then he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer as he kissed me with his chapped lips.
I blacked out for a few secs bc it turns out he had slipped a sleeping pill into my drink. And when i woke up i was in a room on a bed.
"Hey baby girl i see you have woken up."the guy said.
"huh...." i mumbled
I couldn't talk i was drunk and i was drugged and the person was MAX!
"Well now that were alone we can finally have some fun."he smiled and got on top of me.
⚠️WARNING SMUT⚠️

He took of my top and started to massage my boobs I was feeling disgusted and uncomfortable.
he began to leave hickeys on my neck and moved lower until he reached my skirt he pulled it off and whispered in my ear.
"Damn your sexy.."
I was getting worried bc i was still a virgin and i was about to get rapped.
he then started to rub my thighs and slowly remove my underwear.
I was now crying as i heard him shuffling his belt trying it get it off.
he alighted his member with my entrance but he backed away when he heard the door creak open.
"Get the fuck out NOW!!"the person said
they sat me up and put there sweater around me then i blacked out again..
The Next Morning
I woke up in a strange place i started to look around and saw a picture of cristal and her Gf and then i put it all together.
I was at cristals house.
"CRISTAL!!"i yelled out walking down stairs.
"Hi i see your awake"
she walked up to me and hugged me
"Yeah w-what happened"
"Max was about to rape you."she said
I was happy that she saved me and came on time to stop.
"Hey i need to get going but thank you Cristal."
"Your welcome girl and here's my number just in case."cristal gave me her number and lead me to the bathroom.
I changed and texted the Mattia
😩Hot stuff🥵
Y/n🙄
Hey guys!
Mattia🥵
Where are you i was worried sick!!!
Y/n🙄
Chill ill explain when i get there are you guys still at Kairi's.
Mattia🥵
Yeah
Y/n🙄
Im outside the door open!
Mattia🥵
Ok

End of chat

New POV!!!
Mattia's P.O.V
I walk up to the door open it and Y/n walked in and sat me and the boys down to talk.
End of his POV

"So remember Max the guy you beat up?"
"Yeah?"
"So i was drunk and he took advantage of that and he sort of took me into a room drugged me and almost raped me an-."
"WAIT WHAT!?"Mattia shrikes.
"Yeah but luckily before he did anything Cristal walked in and helped me."
"That bitch is dead!!"Mattia said angrily.
"Who is cristal?"Alvaro asked
"My new friend"
"Ok!"He replied
"Wait...Weres Tia?!"i Asked scared.
"OH SHIT!"Alejandro replied.

TBC
Sorry this is short but its mothers day so to all the moms out there Have a grate mothers day.....❤️❤️❤️
ill post tomorrow again!😏😁