Prison master

So I got a sugestion to write about what would happen with worst father award winner. (AKA Endeavor) so yah there is gonna be more. Enjoy! :)

No ones pov

Endeavor sat in the prison cell glaring at the bars. his stomach hurt from barelt touching the food that was given to him by...peasants. He kicked the stone bed like thing making him yell out in pain and anger of being locked up. every 5 hours someone would come in and inject a shot that took away his quirk for a few hours. why did they do this? because everyone knew that he would be able to get out if he had his power. 

"shut the fuck up Loser hero." grumbled somone next to his cell. Endeavor froze when he had heard that voice. 

Endeavor pov

"shut the fuck up loser hero." grumbled a voice from the cell to my left. I froze when I knew that voice. I would remember it anywhere. but why would he be in here? how the hell would T-touya be in prison? I thought and tried to get a glimpse of my eldest son.

"I was shocked when all I saw was the gross villain Dabi sitting smirking at the wall that linked together our cells.

"who the hell do you think you'e talking to bastard." I tell him trying to ignore the fact that he was my first son and the one who had run off when he lost his fucking control of his damn fire quirk. I stare at Dabi or Touya? well I stare at the person until they leave to go to the back of the cell where I couldn't see them. I sigh and hed back beginning to feel that the quirk drug was wearing off. this time I wanted out of this place. I think and lay down on the stone bed waiting ofr the right second to come.

Todoroki pov

I watch as I can see Bakugou's chest rise and fall as he slept in peace. I sigh and snuggle back up to him. he was so warm. so much comfort was in his heart that no one ever really got to see but me. not even his mother got to see it very much. I smile to myself and think about the day before when me and Bakugou had gone to go get icecream and Bakugou tripped. to save his icecream from the dreaded ground I froze it mid air and when bakugou got back up I handed him the completely frozen icecream which he tried to melt with an explosion but well lets just say it didn't go as planned and we ended up sharing my ice cream. which I didn't mind very much. I wrap my small arms around Bakugou and nudge my head into his neck falling back asleep into my now more peaceful dreams. it had been awhile since I had seen my 'father'. I was told by Mitsuki (Bakugou's mother) that Endeavor had been taken to prison. I was happy but also still nervous he would break out. though it had been a month and there had been no break out. I felt safer then i had ever in my entire life.