why him? why my brother?

Cute knife girl (Toga) pov

I looked at the bags we were carrying when we got to the bar where everyone else was staying.

"Patchwork can you please hold my things while we go in?" I asked him. he looked at me in and glared.

"please?" I begged as I began to turn back to normal the weird sludge like stuff dropping from my body turning back to my normal Himiko Toga self. 

"fine as long as you stop using that nickname with me crazy girl." he muttered taking the bags from me. I smiled and knocked on the door.

"who is it?" came the voice of Mr. Compress filtered throught the other side.

"Himiko Toga and Patch...I mean dabi!" I say stopping myself from saying Patchwork since I knew that I would end up with a black eye if I went on calling him that. the only reason why my last one had healed was from being in a prison cell and not able to even talk to Dabi. the door creaked open and I threw my body at Mr. Compress. I was happy to see him.

"tone it done Toga. and come on in. I'll help Dabi with the...clothing." he says and I walk passed him into the main part of bar. I go up to Tomura and smiled wipping out a knife bringing it close to his neck but not close enough to make him panic. 

"it's good to see you again Tomura!" I say in a happy tone. he nods and I back away from him putting the knife away. I went to one of the tables and took a seat as twice came up to me.

"Hi there Himiko." he says threw his mask. I can't tell if hes smiling or not because of it so well I can only assume hes happy me and Patchwork are both back due to his voice sounding upbeat.

"Hiiiii twice." I smiled at him and he takes the seat across from me. filling me in on a plan they were making. I could tell that Dabi was also listening since he was standing next to me and twice. he told me the plan about capturing one of the Todoroki children. this one happened to be a U.A transfer student. his name was Shoto Todoroki and he had half whiten half red hair. I nod after he tells that we will go and take him after school the next day. Dabi seemed a bit scared? about this I wondered why.

"you okay there..Dabi?" I asked him. he shakes his head to clear his thoughts and nodds looking the other way and pulling out his phone. I get up glancing at what he was looking at. I gasp when I see a family photo. 

there was a boy with all red hair

there was a boy with all red hair. whos face you couldn't see. a girl with mostly white and with streaks of red mixed in and the same with a boy. but what surprised me the most was the smallest of boys. he had half red half white hair and looked like a child version of the boy that was named Todoroki.

"umm? Dabi who are they?" I asked him. he sighed and began a story.

Blue heater (Dabi) Pov

why did we have to capture him? he was the one I protected for so long. I failed to do that but I can't just bring him here and get k-killed. I can't do that. hes still my brother wheather I'm a villain or not. I heard what had happened to him with my 'father' hes already been through way to much. I can't do it. I just can't I think and pulled my phone out looking at one of the photos that my mother had taken without any of us children knowing until I copied it on my phone. 

"Umm? Dabi who are they?" asked Himiko. I sigh turning around and began my tragic story.

"well to put this in a simple way. I'm the red head kid in the photo and they are my....siblings." i say and unknowingly begin to cry. wait shit I'm crying. when was the last time I cried? I wondered as Toga patted my back. I thought and thought before I realized the lasst time I cried was when I left the house and was saying goodbye to Shoto. I had taken a photo of him before I left but other than that I had nothing of him left. I look at my phone and switch it to the photo I had taken right before I left.

it had been dark in the room so I couldn't even see his mismatch eyes or his mismatched hair before I left

it had been dark in the room so I couldn't even see his mismatch eyes or his mismatched hair before I left. I stare at the photo and a single tear dropped on the phone. I wiped it off before it could sink into the screen and damage his last photo.

"Why him? Why my brother?" I whispered.