w-wait why is Deku also here?

Burnt toast (Dabi) pov

I hugged Shoto so tight I may have hurt his ribs but he was really here infront of me. I could see Toga trying to get the rest of the villains to leave us alone by slashing wildly with a knife at everyone to stay away.

"get away from him." shouted a voice behind me. I looked up to see the person from the sports festival. bakugou Katsuki. I ignored him and went on hugging my brother. 

"i-its really you Touya." whispered Shoto in my ear. I nod and he huggs me even more. soon enough everyone else had left exept for Bakugou. he was calling Shoto over and Shoto de-clung himself from me and lef me over to Bakugou.

"what the heck are you doing hugging a villain?" he asked Shoto. Shoto smiled at me and then explained that I wasn't a v-villain even though i was.

"hes my brother Touya." Shoto smiled. I could seen the pure shock on Bakugous face and I smiled at him. not my villain smirk but I smiled like the older brother I once was. 

"w-well would you like to come with me b-back to my house so we can hang out?" asked a shaky bakugou eyeing me as if he still didn't trust me. I didn't blame him. I looked and acted like a villain and now I claimed to be a Todoroki. a part of a family with Shoto. it was fine he didn't trust me now but I wanted him to see who I really was later. 

~time skip a week later~

Candy cane Reject (Todoroki) pov

I looked at my phone and texted a hello to my older brother. we had gotten each others numbers and had been texing alot. I was cuddled up in Bakugou who was finally just staring to calm down about my older brother not being dead but being alive and a villain. 

"you texting him again?" he asked me. I nod and snuggled further into Bakugou. he checked his own face and then shouted something before throwing it at the wall. he was kucky it didn't crack and break.

"u-umm Kacchan? what did you see?" I asked in a now nervous tone. he glared at his phone then looked at me anger clear spread on his face.

"the damn deku and Kiri-bastard are coming over to study I forgot about that. and I also forgot to get my chainsaw ready for when Deku is near you." he huffed the last part like a joke. I sighed and got off of Kacchan knowing that since he was still in his pajamas he needed to get dressed before they came to study. 

~time skip when Deku and Kiri get to the house~

deku pov

well this is gonna be intersting. i thought and knocked on the door waiting for it to be opened.