𝘁𝘄𝗼 | 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘢

✰ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥-𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 ✰𝙏𝙒𝙊! 𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖠𝖢𝖪 𝖮𝖥 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖵𝖤𝖤𝖫𝖠"𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗃𝗎𝗆𝗉 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖼𝖾𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼 𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗌 𝖽𝗂𝗀𝗀𝗈𝗋𝗒!"

✰ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥-𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 ✰
𝙏𝙒𝙊! 𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖠𝖢𝖪 𝖮𝖥 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖵𝖤𝖤𝖫𝖠
"𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗃𝗎𝗆𝗉 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖼𝖾𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼 𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗌 𝖽𝗂𝗀𝗀𝗈𝗋𝗒!"

★・・・★・・・★

     𝘽𝙊𝙔𝙎 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙄𝘿𝙄𝙊𝙏𝙎. The moment the veela had stepped into view in the center of the field, all of the men around me went weak in the knees and lovey in the eyes. The Bulgarian team had come to win, and obviously they were willing to do anything to win the crowd over-including brainwashing it with magic.

      I grabbed Oliver by the back of his jumper as he leaned dangerously far over the railing of our box. "Olly, no!"

    Stupid veela appeal. I didn't have anything against veelas, especially since one of my best friends, Louis Weasley, was one of them, but they certainly caused a lot of trouble. I grabbed Cedric by the arm as he made his way over to the edge as well. "Don't you dare jump over the railing, Cedric Amos Diggory!"

      Hopefully the twins weren't acting as foolishly as these idiots. Neither of the boys made any move to acknowledge me as they strained against my grip.

"What am I  doing rooting for Ireland?" Oliver murmured, his eyes focused on the dancing women beneath us. "I'm Scottish!"

"Like Bulgaria is much better!" I pushed him into a chair with a grunt. "If Dad could see you now, he'd be so disappointed."

    My mum and dad had been called to help with crowd control, so they were somewhere else in the stadium.

I turned to Cedric and Mr. Diggory and I pulled him into a safer part of our box. "Do you think they'll snap out of it?"

  "I'm sure they will when Ireland comes out." Mr. Diggory chuckled. "Just wait, I know they'll put on a show."

      "But Bulgaria is better!" Oliver piped, making his way back over to the guardrail.

Grabbing his elbow, I pulled him roughly toward his seat again. "Next time I let you fall."

     "And now," Ludo Bagman boomed from the commentator's box, "kindly put your hands together for the Irish National Team Mascots!"

Cedric blinked, coming out of the trance. "Did Wood just say that Bulgaria is better than Ireland?"

    A blur of green and gold streamed across the field and I was too distracted to answer. Oohs and ahs echoed around the stadium as a rainbow arched over the field. A shamrock firework exploded into the sky, and from its sparks gold coins rained down on us. "They might be shiny, but they're fake."