𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘥𝘰𝘹

✰ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥-𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 ✰𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍! 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖴𝖭𝖴𝖲𝖴𝖠𝖫, 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖴𝖭𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖦𝖨𝖵𝖠𝖡𝖫𝖤, 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖴𝖭𝖮𝖱𝖳𝖧𝖮𝖣𝖮𝖷"𝗂'𝗏𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾, 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗈𝖽

✰ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥-𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 ✰
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍! 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖴𝖭𝖴𝖲𝖴𝖠𝖫, 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖴𝖭𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖦𝖨𝖵𝖠𝖡𝖫𝖤, 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖴𝖭𝖮𝖱𝖳𝖧𝖮𝖣𝖮𝖷
"𝗂'𝗏𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾, 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗈𝖽."

★・・・★・・・★

     FOR ONCE, POTIONS WASN'T DRIVING ME TOWARDS THE CLIFF OF INSANITY. Since I loathed Snape with every bone in my body, I could never get out of Potions fast enough. But today, when he had announced in his usual monotone voice that we were brewing Amortenia, I actually paid attention. After all, who didn't want to know what their type was?

    I wasn't necessarily bad at Potions-in fact, it was my best subject after Charms and Defense-but I never had much love for it. Not like my mum, who had begun to brew the Wolfsbane Potion for Remus Lupin over the summer. I had helped her on a few occasions, and it was much more fun than following Snape's instructions.

   "Dani, would you pass me the moonstone?" Louis Delacour asked, busting my bubble.

  I snapped back to attention, handing him the ingredient before grabbing the stirring stick. "Here, I'll stir."

       "What's got you so distracted?" My Veela friend tilted his head thoughtfully as a smug smile appeared on his face. "You're not thinking about Diggory, are you?"

   "No!" My nose crinkled as I made a face. "Why does everyone think my mind revolves around Diggory? I don't even see him that way!"

        "Yeah, we'll see how true that is when we finish this Amortenia."

   "Tell me, Louis, how's Angelina?" I said straight-faced, continuing to mix the Potion.

         He was so thrown off guard that he dropped the Mother of Pearl into the mixture. "I-"

         "Louis!" I let out a yelp, dropping the mixing stick and ducking for cover beneath our desk.

  Luckily for us, the spirals of steam had already appeared, so the contents of the cauldron didn't bubble over and explode in our faces.

         "Wood, five points from Gryffindor for disrupting class," Snape said flatly.

      Merlin's pants, does that man have anything better to do than pick on me? "Yes, professor." I replied through gritted teeth. "This is your fault, Lou."