𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 | 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘺'𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘹 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴

✰ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥-𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 ✰𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀! 𝖮𝖥 𝖬𝖠𝖫𝖥𝖮𝖸'𝖲 𝖲𝖴𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖮𝖱𝖨𝖳𝖸 𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖯𝖫𝖤𝖷 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖠𝖣𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖠𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖤 𝖩𝖴𝖭𝖪𝖨𝖤𝖲"𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄, 𝖼𝖾𝖽, 𝗂'𝗆 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗑 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋!"

✰ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥-𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 ✰
𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀! 𝖮𝖥 𝖬𝖠𝖫𝖥𝖮𝖸'𝖲 𝖲𝖴𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖮𝖱𝖨𝖳𝖸 𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖯𝖫𝖤𝖷 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖠𝖣𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖠𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖤 𝖩𝖴𝖭𝖪𝖨𝖤𝖲
"𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄, 𝖼𝖾𝖽, 𝗂'𝗆 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗑 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋!"

★・・・★・・・★

     PEEVES WAS IN A GOOD MOOD. The second we set foot into Hogwarts, a water balloon fell from the ceiling and landed with a splat in front of me. Normally he would've started off the year with something a bit more bold, but I wasn't about to complain. Water balloons were nothing.

"Nice shot, Peeves," I laughed, glancing up at the ceiling where he was currently floating. I knew that the troublemaking ghost had a soft spot for me and the twins, so he had likely missed.

       "Thank you, Little Wood!" With a wild laugh, he dropped another balloon down.

     Instead of letting it land on my head, I caught it and sent it flying towards Malfoy. It hit him squarely on the top of the head and burst, soaking him from head to toe. The poltergeist sent me an appreciative look and I quickly stuffed my wand in my robes. Meanwhile, the twins snickered openly as the blonde Slytherin prince whirled around angrily, trying to find the culprit. His eyes narrowed as he zeroed in on Peeves, and he lifted his chin to give the ghost a piece of his mind.

      "You...you nuisance! My father shall hear about this." He spluttered before strutting off. He may have been drenched in water, but his ego remained unharmed.

    "Thanks, Peeves." I could've sworn that I saw him wink at me, and I linked my arms through the twins'. "Let's go into the great hall, I'm starving."

  As we passed by Ron, Hermione, and Harry, I leaned down to whisper to the two boys, "Take a look at Malfoy."

    Ron choked on his chicken and Hermione hurriedly pat him on the back while Harry ducked his head and laughed. "Nice job, Dani. He deserved it."

"What did the little prat do this time?" My eyes narrowed at the back of the prat in question's bleached-blond head. If looks could kill, he'd have been six feet under by now.

      "He was having a go at Dad," Ron muttered angrily. "I would've decked him, but 'Mione wouldn't let me."

  "Well 'Mione can't stop me-hey!" I snapped as someone grabbed my sleeve. "Don't hold me back, Ced, I'm going to hex him into next year!"