Chapter 3

Y/n POV
Avani took me home when I get home I go take a shower then changed
You wear this:

Y/n POVAvani took me home when I get home I go take a shower then changedYou wear this:

Then you get a notification on Snapchat
Q~quinton
Y/n~you

I added him back after a bit of thinking about weather I should.

I immediately got a text from Quinton.

I opened it and was shocked at what I saw. (not what your thinkin your dirtybird)

Q- I like you Y/n and I know it might seem early, but I do, I called it off with any other girl I have been with, and I don't do that. I have never felt this way about someone in my life.

I was confused. I sat there for a minute.

Y/n- What do you want me to do bout it Quin, it's not like I can just come see you.

End of texts

Quinton: You don't have to I am right here.

I looked up and there was Quinton standing in my doorway, I felt butterflies. Why do I do this to myself.

Y/n: Look Q, I wanna fuck you but I don't know if I can trust you yet, otherwise I would in a heartbeat.

Quinton: I am here whenever you are ready.

Y/n: Come cuddle me.

Quinton: How could I say no to that. I mean you are you, I would say no to anyone else, but I can't seem to tell you no.

Y/n: Awe that's so sweet Q!

I yelled for Avani, and she quickly came upstairs.

Avani: You ok ther-

Avani: Oh I see!

Y/n: Just wanted to thank you for letting him in and helping plan this.

Avani: Anything for my bestie.

Y/n: Love you bitch!

Avani: Love you too hoe.

Avani left, and Quinton, and I slowly drifted to sleep.

I woke up and got up, I went downstairs, and made pancakes, Avani came down and wrapped her arms around my neck, and laid her head on my shoulder.

Quinton: Hey that is my job get of my girl Avani!

Y/n: Your girl?

Quinton: If you want you could be.

Y/n: What are we anyway.

Quinton: I am not gonna ask you out until you want it.

Y/n: Oh I diffidently want it.

He wrapped his arms around my wait, and put his head in the crook of my neck.

Quinton: Y/n you are the best hing that has happened to me, I have never felt this way before. I like you so much, will you be my girlfriend?

Y/n: Yes! Yes! Yes!

He picked me up and spun me around, and put me down, and then he smashed his lips onto mine. He is so good at this I thought.

Y/n: Best. Kiss I. Have. Ever. Had.

Quinton: Better be!

He kissed me again and I served up our pancakes. Avani was busy texting someone.

Y/n: You texting Anthony?!

Avani: How would you know?!

Y/n: I saw how you look at him! I am happy if you are Avani!

Avani: Well Imma eat then go with Quinton to sway to see Ant.

Y/n: Ok I'll go to I wanna see Nessa, and piss off Josh of course. Also, Quinton, I want a piggy back ride into sway, please, and thank you babe.

Quinton: Will do baby. We got in the car and headed to Sway