↻ O1

ian fell to the floor, his legs giving out due to the relentless dance practice

ian fell to the floor, his legs giving out due to the relentless dance practice. he sighed, then grabbed his phone to see what was new on tik tok.

voices filled the hallway and seeped into the practice room. the door opened before ian could even turn around.

"who are you?" a girl asked, looking disgusted.

"twice sunbaenim?" ian asked.

"tzuyu, don't be rude. maybe he's lost." jihyo leaned down to eye level. "are you okay?"

the trainee panicked. "uh, yeah. thank you."

"okay but who are you actually?" momo asked.

before he could answer, someone entered the dance room.

the one and only jyp noona.

"is there a problem here girls?" he asked.

"we were just talking to the practice room rat." tzuyu replied, earning a slap from jihyo.

"oh. i saw you in an elevator once. you're the trainee from canada, correct?"

ian nodded, his mouth shut from fear.

"i've been meaning to debut you, but i couldn't find the right time. come to my office so we can talk." jyp walked out of the practice room, followed by twice.

ian got up, grabbed his phone, and ran out the door to find jyp's office.

"hey!" he heard a voice from behind him.

"jackson?" ian turned around.

"i'm having a house party later. you're coming, right?"

"uh, sure. thank you!"

"of course edwin!"

"who?"

"ian!" jyp called from his office.

"yup! i'm here!" he ran to his boss's office and sat in the chair in front of his desk.

"alright. i see you have an instagram account? eeeyanlee?" he looked at ian for confirmation. he nodded.

"usually we have trainees deactivate their accounts, but because of the large following you have, i'll allow you to keep it. we need to monitor posts, just to make sure."

ian smiled. "thank you!"

"of course! now, let's get you to the recording studio."

lmao so the plan was to write it really shitty but i kinda forgot i was writing it as a joke so it's this now ??? i promise more crack in the next chapter oppars 💙💙