∆[ I ]∆

"EmPeRoR IsAaC!! PlEaSe!! I bEg oF yOu! DoN't hArM mY fAmIly PlEaSe!!" A woman said as she pleaded mercy from the Emperor of the Empire of Noir. Noir Empire is a place where peace is found. Every ruler was nice to their towns people. But then, the previous ruler, Gerard Ferrer, died in an attack inside the palace and that made his son, Isaac Ferrer, the current ruler of the empire. Isaac's only words that time was "I have no one now.. I'm all alone.." with his eyes that is dark.

He soon regained his composure though. Because of the incident, Isaac became harsh on the whole empire. He wanted to kill the ones who are responsible for his father's death. First, he killed the guards who should be with him the night of the accdient. And now, he's disposing every villagers in every villages. He believes that if someone were to hide after an assasination, it will be far away from the capital. And so he started with the villages near the border.

"Shut your filthy mouth." Isaac said and ordered the guards to kill the womans family. It was now the third village near the border. Isaac have already killed all the merchants in that village. "What would be your last words?" He said to a girl who was two years younger than him.

"Please.. don't kill my family.." she said as she prays to "God" that was never seen before. "I beg of you.. please.." she said once more.

"Sorry, but no can do." He said and smiles. "I kill people who's eyes look so much fun. And your not an exception." He said and orders his guards to kill the girl's family. He then pulled her head and said, "look at your poor family." The girl's eyes widen at the sight of her parents and little sister getting killed, with their heads chopped off.

"No..." She said and then she hear bell's on her head. "This..." Her eyes darkens. With no light that comes through anymore, she looks at her feet and says. "I.." Isaac looks at her. "Have no one now.." she says and Isaac looks at her eyes and feels something familiar.

He then saw someone familiar. It was.. himself. "I'm all alone now..." The girl says and looks straight into Isaac's eyes that was trembling. "Please.." she says and her hands were together as if she was praying. "Kill me.." she says with no hesitation. Isaac felt his insides swirl by the words he heard. He felt stinging sensations in his heart and that made him grip onto his suit.

"Do you really...want to die?" He asked and the girl nods. "Sorry, but I don't do... Pleads.." he says.

"Then..." She says and looks at the man's hands that has a sword on. "Promise me.. to kill me.." she says and Isaac had no choice. Instead of killing her in the spot. He nods and says.

"I promise.." he didn't kill the girl that was sitting on the floor in front of her. He felt that they were similar to each other. No parents. No siblings. No family. But he felt really bad because he killed the girl's parents. But that was the one that made them similar so it pleased him guiltily.

ᓀ---------------------------------------------ᓂ

Isaac was in his room with the girl who he nearly killed earlier. He ordered his servants to get him a servant dress for the girl because she was now going to serve him. They made a promise. Though it was an unusual promise, it says that because Isaac will kill the girl in the future she will serve him in the present before doing what he promised. The girl only nodded. The girl has an I.Q. higher than anyone in the palace, even the emperor. But she doesn't show it to anyone, only her master knows of it.

"Hey.. what's your name?" Isaac asks the girl who was standing in front of him.

"My name is Rachel McGarden." She says. I am.. 16 yeas old."

"I see." He says and smiles. "I know you know me but I'll introduce my name. I'm Isaac Ferrer, 18 and the current ruler of this Empire. It's nice meeting you."