∆[ II ]∆

Ray looks straight in the eye to the woman who spoke to her and after some moments, Ray broke the silence that was beheading them.

"Good day, ma'am." She bows and the woman just stood there and staired at her.

"Raise your head." She gestures her hand. "Tell me, why is the personal servant of the emperor.. walking in the halls?" She glares at Ray.

"I was told to explore the palace and so, I did." She says calmly as she closes her eyes.

"I see.." the woman said "well, I'm warning you. Don't ever seduce my fiance." She says with a warry glare.

"I will never even dare to." Ray bows once again and the woman let out a "hmph" before walking away from Ray. So she was the fiance? Ray thinks and started to continue her walk, not that I'd care.

--time skip brought to you by me( ╹▽╹ )--

Ray was called in Isaac's room when the sun has set. When Ray saw Isaac, she was greeted by a troubled face of the man she serves.

"What did you call me for?" Ray asks and bows.

"I have some questions for you." He said and gestures for Ray to raise her head.

"What might that be?" She asks with confusion.

"Is it true.. that.. you're adopted?.." he asks as he looks straight to Ray but not to her eyes.

"...yes." she responded calmly. It's all in the past.. no one.. should care about it.. right? She thinks and looks at Isaac. "Why did you ask, Your Majesty?"

"sigh. I told you to call me Zack... Anyways, I was told by someone..that.. you.. are adopted" he says as he looks down his feet. "I was adopted too." He says but Ray shows no curiousity.

--you want flashbacks? Even if you don't, I'll still give you some,, hehe--

eleven years ago...

"Why do you have to adopt a kid?!" A girl shouts at a man which is her father.

"We need to." He says with a troubled face. "With your mother gone, we need a heir to the throne!"

"But there is still a way! I-..I can get married you know?!" She says and points at herself.

"But we still need to." He says and then turns away from his daughter. "I'm going to the orphanage."

"Father!" The girl shouts but her maids abruptly stops her, yet she still shouts.

the orphanage...

Every people that the man pass by bows at him with respect and warry. He is the Emperor of the Empire they are in. The man walks towards a room that seemed to be aj office and knocks on the door.

"Come in, please." a woman's voice said and the man opens the door. When the woman saw the man, she quickly stood up and bowed at his presence. "What is it that you need in our service, Your Majesty?"

"You must know why I am here." He said and gestures for the woman to raise her head. "I'm going to adopt a child." He says and the woman was in shock but she regained her composure.

"Yes, then, let's prepare the papers!" she saud hurriedly.

--Time skip brought to you by me again!--

After the man and woman arranged the papers foe the adopting of child, the man came into the orphanage's garden to look for the child he wanted to adopt. He spotted a boy with black hair and eyes with heterochromia.

"Madam," he says and points at the boy he spotted. "i think I'll go with that boy." He says and the woman nods. The woman walked towards the boy and talked to him. The boy only nodded and shaked his head to the womans questions.

The boy was then adopted by the Emperor of Noir Empire and became the heir to the throne. The man's daugther that is now the boy's sister didn't like it at first but then she gave up on her will to trash the boy in the future and supported him.

But a tradegy happened, right before the sister died in an accident, their father was murdered and you know what happens next if you read the first chapter ( '◡‿ゝ◡').

--end of flashback--

After Isaac told his (no one cares for) story, Ray asked something that troubled him.

"Why would you tell me such a tradegy?" Ray didn't know what to feel after she heard his story, so she only asked him that.

"Well... It doesn't matter if you don't understand." He says and Rays head tilts in confusion. "I just wanted to say that we're similar..." Silence was brought (to you by me <( ̄︶ ̄)>) for a moment "A bit." Isaac says to continue his sentence. "Anyways... You're dismissed. I'll call you again tomorrow."

Ray bows and exits the room. As she was heading to a room she was shown just the same day her parents died, she saw a familiar sillhoutte of a man walking towards her.

"Ray?" He says with a face as clear as a day to Ray's mind. Her dark eyes widen and suddenly, light came pass it.

"Henry?.." she asks as tears stream down her eyes.

(A/N did you like it? There's this new character that I added just now! But I still don't know what his surname would be... Suggestions..please?)