∆[ III ]∆

Isaac was in his balcony when he saw a familiar sillhoutte. It was Ray. But she was with another person. A man Isaac has never seen before. He wanted to shout Ray's name but sees something unbelievable. Ray's eye has light in them. It made Isaac's heart sting. He wanted Ray to look at him with those eyes. Even if it's just the dark ones.

"By the way, why are you in a servant's dress?" The man named Henry says at Ray and Ray's eyes widen. Her ocean blue eyes has darken once again. "Uh..Ray?"

"It's a.. long long story.." she says with a blank expresion on her face. With caution, Henry changes the subject because he felt something suspicious.

Isaac has heard everything they talked about from his balcony because of his hearing. He clenches his fists as he looks at the two who were talking.

--next day--

Ray knock's on Isaac's door but no one was responding. Assuming that no one was in, she turned around and started to head to the garden. As she step, she hears murmurs of the other servants she pass by. She doesn't care about it. All she has on her mind is to find her "God" that'll kill her in the future.

--in the garden--

She see's her "God" sitting on a bench with a woman. She looks closely but not too close. It was the woman she saw before. She's Isaac's fiance.

"I would love to visit you everyday!" The woman says as she cheerfuly smiles.

"I'm sorry but you can't." Isaac says with a blank face.

"But...I'm your fiance! Why can't I?!" She asks as she shows a displeasured look.

"I..have something to do in the meantime." He says and looks straight ahead and sees someone familiar. He smiles at the person. "It's a very urgent matter."

The woman looks at the direction Isaac is looking and saw no one but the servant who survived that day.

"Tch!" She let's out as her servants felt pressure. Isaac looks at his watch.

"It's time." He stood up. "I hope you had a good time." Smiles bu it was forced. "See you when I have time." He bows and started to walk towards the person he saw. His fiance only grithed her teeth as she clenches her fists with a fowl look.

"Isn't it nice seeing you here?" Isaac says to the person he saw as he smiles, not forced. Ray just bows and didn't response. "Well, let's go get breakfast, Ray. Have you eaten?"

"Yes." Isaac was a bit disappointed on her answer. But he can't do anything about it.

--in the dining hall--

Isaac eats his breakfast as Ray looks at him blankly. Isaac peeks at her and smirks. A maniac like smirk.

"Would you like to taste this, Ray?" He asks as he smirk at Ray. He scoops a spoon of his food and pointed it at Ray, gesturing for her to eat it. It was like.. he's feeding a grown up.

Ray was only instructed by the Head Maid to follow the orders and everything the Emperor wants. And so, she crouches a bit and pushes her hair back. She then eats the food.

As Ray chews the food, Isaac freezes up and after a moment, he blushes. Ray doesn't know what happened to him so she just stared at him. I-i-ndirect..KISS?! Isaac said in his thoughts.

--time skip: afternoon--

Isaac was walking in the graden with Ray as he looks pleased. He was alone with the girl she took interest of, but just because of her eyes.

Her ocean blue eyes that always darkens, her long silky blonde hair hair that shines with the sunlight, her figure that could capture anyone's glare and her lips that looks soft and pink, all of it cathces his attention.

Isaac didn't like people with eyes that has lingering light in them. It made him sick. Ever since his father, the late emperor, died, he has been harsh to people. He kills people who he sees cheerful and happy. He torments anyone who dares reject him.

Ray was a different person. She would help anyone in need. She would always follow good examples of people. But when her "family" was killed, emptyness surrounded her. She felt a huge sting in her heart. She wanted to be with her "family" and so, she wanted a "God". Someone who'll grant their promises. Someone who'll kill her. And when she found one, she was rest assured. She now has someone who'll keep their promise. Someone who'll kill her. And she was pleased by it.

(A/N Is it too short? Dunno. Well, I hope you guys like it.. I am updating rather slow due to some chores at home, like, they want me to do chores everyday!! And they just relax there on the sofa doing God knows what.

Sometimes I wanna shout, but no can do. So yeah, just wanted to tell you this, i hope you enjoy this story. Cuz I sometimes don't but yeah... HAVE A GREAT DAY AND STAY SAFE!! )