Intro

Hi there! It is I, the author who will make this story look dumb but I bet to myself that this'll look gergeous.... Though I wanna know how, I really need to start typing because my hands are itching!

Oh yeah, I won't show any pictures of the characters. i'll just have you guys imagine them from the details I will give in the story.

Welp, I hope you guys like it. And also, please follow me (TvT)/ and ENJOY!!!

______________________________---__

Rachel McGarden--
--Ray
--16 years old
--a villager
--her family was killed right in front of her eyes in a fancy place where she is gonna work to. Though, she did wish for her death, she doesn't beg anyone to do it because someone had promised her to do so and she considers that person her "God".

Isaac Ferrer--
--Zack
--18 years old
--Emperor of Empire Noir where Ray is living in.
--He killed the girl's parents with no hesitation and sees something familiar that made his heart ache. The girl wanted to die as well with her family but he declines but said that he'll do it as well and now he is her "God". He then makes the girl his personal servant. But suddenly develops feeling for her.

Daniel Mcniel--
--Danny
--23 years old
--The current doctor of the Noir Empire
--He witnessed the bloodshed that happened inside a fancy place as he is a Noble who serves under the Emperor. But he sees something that brought him awe. He then fell for a girl who he knows would never live long and would never give his feelings back at him. So he simply applied for a position to her. To be her "God".

Kristine Veronica--
--Kris
--17 years old
--Fiancee of the Emperor of Noir
--She has liked the emperor for quite some time now and she wants to express her love to him by making their wedding fast and making... ba...bies?.. But then, she witnessed something she never have seen in her entire life. Her love was expressing his love to someone else which made her scream in rage and jealousy. She then tried to murder the girl her love fell for but ended up being the one who gets killed. "God" was her last word.

Brian Ovskington--
--Bri (Brai is the pronounciation;;; just wanted to let you guys know;;;)
--37 years old
--a priest and a magician
--he simply gives advice to the people around him but then he gets a aroused by a girl and he played with her, a little. He confused her about life and death but then the girl decided that she doesn't need "God" anymore which confused Bri instead. He tells the officials about the girl and when it came to the Emperor he grew cazy about it and killed Bri for doing something he shouldn't