Prouge

Look I don't have much time to write this but if you reading this then your like me, and that is life threatening.

Don't believe me?

Your choice but don't stay I didn't warn you.

STOP reading this and if any one is there with you then say that you saw nothing!

It was blank page after blank page. but if my warning came to late then run take the book and run far away from them.....................

Look if your still reading this then you differently have a death wish you'll probably get that if you keep reading but hey it you choice.

My name is Millissa Louise fotiá Black I'm a Demiwitch daughter of Hestia I have fought in four wars I am the daughter of Serious Black and the big sister of Harry potter, cousin to Percy jackson and I have been on about every quest with him since we were twelve... what was that don't believe me? Annabeth you say, she was nothing but an attention seeking brat that didn't do any work but still got all the credit! But that will come later in the book.

So where was I

Oh yes the things I've done.

I'm the chosen one of irss who is old friends with Ra to help the eqyptans.

And well you'll have to read to find out I mean you've gone this far and there's no turning back so why not have some help surviving in this world full of gods and goddess that want to kill you and witches and wizards that hate you for your powers.