Chapter 40

—————————————
"First off how?" Jungkook said looking over at Taehyung who just looked up at him. "What?" Taehyung was so confused. "How the hell did you do that six times and be fine when I only had two, and I am not planing on doing it again." Jungkook looked like he was about to go insane. "Well you don't have to do it again anyways. I think these are our final set of babies because I feel whole." Taehyung said smiling over to Jungkook who returned the smile.

2:47am

Why were they up so late? Because the twins are hungry and so is soobin. All you could hear was the cries of the one day old newborns as they were hungry and wanted their parents. "Shh it's okay sweets, look mommy and daddy are here." Taehyung picked Soobin up as Jungkook picked up Taehyun and Beomgyu. The couple then sat back down on the bed and started to breastfeed their little ones seeing as shirts were found useless at this point.

4:53am

And awake again it is for Jungkook and Taehyung. Do they really care? Nope, because they love their babies no matter what they had to do to keep them nice and healthy. "Come on BinBin I know your hungry so eat, you are so small and it's cute but it might be bad. Please just eat for mommy." Taehyung was lightly crying as he couldn't get Soobin to eat. Jungkook has finished feeding the twins and walked back over to the bed to see Taehyung crying. "Babe, what's wrong?" Jungkook sat next to Taehyung and pulled him closer to him self. "Soobin won't eat, and just look how small he is. I am scared Jungkook." Taehyung looked up to Jungkook with tears eyes.

"Baby it will be okay." Jungkook was trying to help with getting Soobin to latch, and he finally did. He suckled away as if he was starved for a week. "See momma told you you were hungry." Jungkook said lightly laughing. "You can go back to sleep now Kookie, and thank you for helping." Taehyung just looked down at Soobin as he was happy he was finally eating.
———————•————-•——