Chapter 21

A week passed since Jungkook had found Taehyung's motionless body on the bathroom floor. The days that have passed we're filled with Jungkook taking the up most care of Taehyung and him repeatedly apologizing to him and every time Taehyung would say it's not his fault. The triplets have been staying with Jin and Namjoon while also coming and visiting Taehyung and Jungkook everyday in the hospital. The doctors wanted Taehyung to stay at the hospital just to make sure him and the baby are safe and wait till Taehyung gets back his health.

Jungkook was sitting beside Taehyung's hospital bed as he laid his head on the bed just watching his sleeping husband. Taehyung started to stir awake as he laid one hand on his stomach and started to rub it in circles. "You okay?" Jungkook asked as he watched Taehyung rub his stomach. Taehyung opened his eyes then looked over at Jungkook as he stopped rubbing his stomach but keeped his hand on it. "Yes I am okay." Taehyung said smiling over at Jungkook. "Well then good morning. Would you like to get up to throw up." Jungkook said teasingly asked Taehyung. "Well I think that would be just amazing my dear husband." Taehyung said making a face at Jungkook.

"Sorry hun just messing with you." Jungkook said as he stood up and looked down at Taehyung. "It's okay Kookie. But would you actually help me up to the bathroom, I have to pee." Taehyung said looking at Jungkook who was putting the chair he was sitting on to its original place. "Of course" Jungkook said then walked over to Taehyung and helped him up since Taehyung was week and still getting his strength back. He helped Taehyung walk to the bathroom then closed the door to give Taehyung some privacy.

The doctor had informed Jungkook and Taehyung that today they would be doing a cheek up on the baby to see how far along Taehyung was and to make sure everything was okay with the baby. Taehyung was currently asleep as Jungkook heard knocking on the door so he quietly got up and opened the door for the doctor since he knew it would be the doctor. "Well it's nice seeing you again Jungkook, how is everything going?" Kihyun or Dr.Yoo asked as he stepped into the hospital room pushing an ultrasound Machine in.

"To be honest not so good. One day Taehyung was not feeling good one morning and ended up throwing up. He said he might be pregnant and I got mad and didn't speak to him in weeks. One day one of our triplets came running to me bawling saying that "mommy was on the bathroom floor and not waking up." So I had immediately ran to the bathroom and sure enough Taehyung was there on the floor unconscious. So I picked up his head and put it in my lap then I noticed that there was something in his hand, and it was a positive pregnancy test. After I had calmed down I picked my husband up and laid him down on his bed while I got the kids in the car then ran back to Taehyung and carried him into the car. On my way to the hospital I called the emergency room and told them my husband was unconscious and that I would be there is a few minutes. When we got to the hospital they immediately took him into the operating room. After hours of waiting they told me that if I had waited any longer that Taehyung would have had a miscarriage. So now we have been here for a week while the triplets stayed at our friends house." Jungkook said and by the end of his story tears were streaming down his face.

"Well let's make sure everything is okay with the baby then we can get the doctor to see if Taehyung can be discharged. Will you wake him up for me?" Dr.Yoo said as he patted Jungkook's shoulder then pushed the ultrasound Machine next to Taehyung's hospital bed. Jungkook walked to the other side of Taehyung's hospital bed then leaned down and kissed Taehyung's forehead. "TaeTae you need to wake up, the doctor is here to do the ultrasound." Jungkook whispered in a sweet voice to Taehyung who then woke up. "Well hello Taehyung nice to see you again." Dr.Yoo said as he got the ultrasound Machine ready. "Nice to see you again also Kihyun." Taehyung said as he rubbed his eyes.

"So how far along are you, do you know?" Dr.Yoo ask as he put the gel on Taehyung's stomach. "No I don't know we were wondering if you could tell us today." Taehyung said watching Kihyun put the transducer (basicly the part of the Machine that goes onto the stomach) on his lower abdomen and moving it around.

"Okay that is fine, we will just find out today then. By the size of your stomach I would say you are 3-4 months along already. So when did you first having symptoms?" Dr.Yoo said as he was looking at the screen. "I had my first symptom about one and a half months ago and found out I was pregnant last week." Taehyung said also watching the screen. "Okay and here is your baby." Dr.Yoo said as he pointed to a dot on the screen. "And it looks like you are 11 weeks, so next week you will be 3 months pregnant." Dr.Yoo said as he study the screen for any thing wrong with Taehyung or the baby. "And here is the heartbeat." Kihyun said then you could hear a heartbeat all around the room.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other smiling with tears in there eyes then looked back at the screen where it showed their baby. "Everything sounds and looks good on the baby's end, I would say you can be discharged but let me go get your doctor so he can make sure everything is clear then you can hopefully be discharged." Dr.Yoo said giving Taehyung tissues to clean his stomach then walked out of the room with the ultrasound Machine.